Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

God eater

11 years ago

I'm still working on Don't blink... problem is I'm stuck because I can't find someone to draw some things. But don't worry!

God eater will be made in classic editor.

The world is filled with gods and demigods, if someone believes in a god, the god will be born. There are also god eaters, wich are enities created for eating gods, more gods they eat more powerfull they become. Gods can become more powerfull if they get new followers. It will be more of a story, but it will be possible to take one of three paths, witch lead to different endigs and different choices.

God eater

11 years ago

Oh and I'll put soundtrack from The world ends with you, I will try to make the game in atmosphere of The world ends with you.

God eater

11 years ago
I haven't read Don't Blink, but depending on what things you need drawn, maybe I could draw something? But as a warning, I can only do cartoons. Also, I love the atmosphere of TWEWY. Gritty urban fantasy is just so cool. The core idea of this game sounds weird, and I wanna see what kind of plot it goes with. Good luck on this!