Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Noob here, I'm here to warn you

4 years ago

If you are new I personally reccomend that you avoid the lounge until you rack up more points, that is to say actually contribute to the community ie: review/create. There is a pecking order, be careful my brothers, for if the wood of your ship is not made of the toughest of points (gained from stories/reviews) it shan't surive the rocky waters of ¨The Lounge¨. Be careful my brothers, for I most go and steer my ship into the nearest cove. For I fear the wrath of our gods. May your travels be more furtunate than my own. -White Rose

4 years ago

Welcome to the site. As far as reading goes I would for you, recommend starting with Imagination, because you were just told to. Read Necromancer before Death's Song. It's a good start on EndMasters tamer stories

A Stack of Cats is good if you want to play a puzzle game.

Marooned on Giri Minor is solid if you want to play something sci-fi. It's also got a sequel if you like it.

4 years ago

Already read a stack of cats, got confused at the start cause it was stak one stack two, etc in ascending order as it went downwards instead of the opposite. Though thanks for the suggestions, I'll be sure to visit them after im finished with my entry for the contest.

4 years ago
See, now this thread is much better AND it serves a useful purpose in warning the others.

4 years ago

is it enough to plead clemency for 5 days?

4 years ago
Go read and review Imagination, then work on your game and keep your head down. You should be writing, not messing around on the forum anyway. You only have six days. Someone was offering proofreading services in the Writing Workshop, you might want to take them up on it.

4 years ago

Already did the first, and I'm glad to say that I'm 2 paragraphs into my entree

4 years ago
When you have finished your contest entry, submit it to me. I will proofread the grammar and spelling and return it.

(please note that I will only be able to do this if you submit it to me a day or sooner before the deadline)

4 years ago

thanks

4 years ago

¿Por qué le estas dando un mal nombre a nuestra gran ciudad?

4 years ago

Amigo, me disculpo si te ofendi, Pero solo estoy contando mis experiencias para que otra gente no cometa los mismos errores que yo hice. Bueno de todas maneras probablemente no lo haran porque no son tan desprecavidos como yo, pero por la chance de que una alma como la mia entre por las puertas de esta gran comunidad no me gustaria que se sintiera perdida como yo al entrar. -Rosa Blanca