Non-threaded

Forums » Reading Corner » Read Thread

Dust off a seat and discuss a good book here...you do read, right?

Good Stories

5 years ago

I have been reading alot of stories recently and am now having problems finding more good ones so I thought "why not just make a post where people can post their favorites?" So yea... does anyone have any recomendations?

Good Stories

5 years ago

If you have not, I would check out anything by EndMaster.  Some longer stories by him that are really good are Necromancer, Eternal, and Ground Zero.

In any story by him, every choice matters.  So one story can turn into eight pretty quickly.  

If you have already read those, some good stories to read include "Mazkil," "Love is for the Birds," and "Ciara's Game."

Good Stories

5 years ago

I'm quite sad to say that I've read all of the above ^ except for "Love is for the Birds." But I will have to go check that out. And Mizal I actually can't I've tried going to the story games list before to try and find more books to read but it's not loading up for me sadly.

Good Stories

5 years ago
You probably tried when the new storygame glitch was acting up. Fantasy category is working fine now. http://chooseyourstory.com/Stories/Fantasy_Adventure.aspx Anyhow, I'd recommend The Doll's Quest, although it's not a typical medieval fantasy story at all.

Good Stories

5 years ago

Thank you I can see the stories now

Good Stories

5 years ago
Looks like you've read Mazkil, Necromancer, and Innkeeper, so I'd second the recommendation for more of Endmaster's stuff. Rogues is set in the same universe as Innkeeper. If fantasy is your preferred genre then the featured list and the higher rated games in that category are your best bet, although you might browse through the profile of any featured author and find good stories.