Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

The Spanish Armada

5 years ago
Congratulations, @Will11, for publishing his TWENTIETH storygame here! Everyone else should feel bad. Also, feel free to talk about his wonderuful creation, The Spanish Armada here.

The Spanish Armada

5 years ago
Thank you very much my fellow fan of 11, though you're not too far off 20 either! :D

Actually as story games go the Spanish Armada one isn't too strong, I am working on some BIG stories for the 2019 competition but I don't think they'll be published until around July, there's a smaller Mafia themed one that might come out before then... I am trying to develop the habit of writing at least one A4 page a day of something and whenever I finish something that might be suitable for the site I copy and paste it onto here :) Life is an annoying distraction though... :D

The Spanish Armada

5 years ago
I do feel bad. It's not fair, you guys all stop publishing things awhile and let me catch up. :( Looks like a reasonably bite-sized story and I'm going in late tomorrow so I'll give it a read before I leave in the morning.