Equibrium

A storygame by JJJ--thebanisher

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Tags

No tags

Equilibrium
A community of different classes, a dictatorship, suppressive, evil. These are all words that could be given to describe the colony of Equil. Only, thats all going to change, and your going to change it. Welcome to the colony, Matt, you've got a job to do.
John Barsby Community School
The life of a grade eight student has finally been portrayed. This is a truly unepic but magnificent game depicting Matt (Not Mattias) in his full Highschool splendour. Take quests, by befriending a social wizard and try to be "with" the most popular and hottest chick in the school. Credits. Writing and Spellchecking - JJJ-thebanisherAdditional spellchecking and Gramamr - Miccy2000Map making - JJJ-thebanisher & AlexpAdditional Critisicm - Alexp Oh and did I forget to mention that there are not one, not two, not three but four endings? REMEMBER TO PLAY THIS GAME IN FULL SCREEN! Ending 1 (Pathetic) - Did not find quests, ended game just for the purpose of leaving crappy comments when you shouldn't. These commenter's will have Zero Score on the comments screen, watch out for them. They mean nothing. Ending 2 (Lazy) - Completed Nine or less of the Ten quests. They will have between 100-900 score on the comments screen. Don't really take their comments into consideration. They no nothing about the inner workings of the game. Ending 3 (Satisfactory) - Completed all ten quests and does have a feel for the game. However they did not find the bonus quest. I expect you judges to get of your behinds and find that bonus area! They will be marked with 5000 points on the comment screen. Ending 4 (Above Expectations) - Found and completed the bonus quest, good job! You are the only ones that I will truly take comments from seriously. How did you like the game, was it romantic enough at the end? Oh and these amazing people will be marked with 100000 score. Watch for them!

Player Comments

Show All Comments