Tiberian Dawn

A modern storygame by theillusiveman

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

     This storygame is strongly based around the Command & Conquer (C&C) Tiberium franchise. You are John Michel, a 18 year old American who's parents died 3 years ago in what is believed to be another Nod suicide bombing. With your parents gone, you have been left alone to try and survive with your 8 year old sister, Sarah. For every dawn that you awake, the risk that you'll be dead by sundown rises. But there are far worse things than death in this world that grows ever more twisted. As the world spirals into World War III, can you survive? Can you keep your sister alive? Maybe even find out the truth behind your parents death? And punish those who were behind it? Or Will you and your sister become simple numbers added to the statistics with the millions of others who die in WWIII, or as it what is now being called... the First Tiberian War?

 

Player Comments

Show All Comments