YouTuber High

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

This is a CYOA game similar to Asagao Academy. If you haven't heard of Asagao Academy, I HIGHLY recommend searching it up first. Unlike Asagao Academy, the dating aspect is touched on MUCH less. Instead, this is about a hypothetical school filled primarily with YouTubers. You can form friendships and rivalries with different YouTubers, and although there will be some romantic scenarios, it's not as important. This story doesn't have a set plot to follow, because the more you become friends with a specific YouTuber, the more connections you'll have with their friends, and the more scenarios you'll be put in involving them. Who you decide to make friends with is key to the story. There are many different routes to take, and this story will be updated as frequently as I possibly can. I apologize if you've reached a point in the story where you can't continue further, I know that can be extremely frustrating. But I will update it as soon as I can. You must understand how difficult it is to make a story with so many different routes and options. In conclusion, thank you to those who play this story, it truly means a lot to me. And if you're a YouTuber who's reading this, than don't ever stop believing in your dream. If you work hard at it, you WILL make it. If you're a BIG YouTuber like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Jontron, Etcetera, than thank you for all you do. You bring joy to so many people around the world. Thank you for reading this. Without further ado, let's get to the story!

Player Comments

Show All Comments