Cutting Up Some Tomatoes

Player Rating3.04/8

"#542 overall, #64 for 2015"
based on 110 ratings since 03/27/2015
played 746 times (finished 138)

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Tags

Humor

This is my first story. It is short, it isn't meant to be a masterpiece, and if it at least gains a giggle from someone, then I have succeeded.

The gist of it is, you need to eat something, and in order to do that, you must cut up some tomatoes. Not as easy as it might seem, but way easier than that makes it seem.

Technically there is only one way to win, but there are some semi-win options.

Very little on this site makes me laugh, but this succeeded in doing so, good on you for that. Some things I suggest are longer pages, a more interesting plot and a less linear story. Sometimes it's nice to see simple things like this, so it was nice compared to the low-effort monotony you normally see from newer authors.
-- bjhovey on 3/28/2015 10:09:27 PM with a score of 0
Well not bad
-- Drew on 4/30/2018 7:43:50 PM with a score of 0
Short and funny. I like that the story did somewhat branch at the stabbing the cutting board to give ways of victory by not just doing the boring stuff. I definitely enjoyed a little bit!
-- Saltiner on 4/30/2018 7:31:07 AM with a score of 0
I think that since it's your first story game, you did pretty well and managed to put in a few giggles without making it crap, but there's still many ways you could've improved it without too much of a fuss.

It was basically just one straight line with a few branches coming off here and there, but that's it. You should've added a few more choices and using items would've helped it out a bit.

3/8
-- WickidLion on 4/26/2018 11:40:39 PM with a score of 0
so funny i almost killed myself laughing. Mission ACCOMPLISHED for you any way nicely done
-- AurondragonTyr on 10/8/2017 2:14:26 AM with a score of 0
Wait... Just because I didn't go to the kitchen one time, I became eternally lazy and my corpse rotted?
-- MinnieKing on 12/3/2016 9:25:37 PM with a score of 0
Oddly satisfying... :)
-- Vittorio99 on 9/23/2016 2:04:13 PM with a score of 0
this is so stupid and lame and your "story" had stupid dumb "endings" spell dis for me Y.O.U.R. S.T.O.R.Y. I.S. L.A.M.E.
-- anonymous on 9/5/2016 12:05:52 PM with a score of 0
This was pretty humorous in all honesty.
-- TharaApples on 8/16/2016 4:30:06 AM with a score of 0