Player Comments on Extra Terrestrial

Too short and random
-- crazygurl on 6/23/2017 11:58:54 PM with a score of 0
Some pretty unrealistic endings, but the writing was actually fairly decent. The plot left a lot to be asked for; it was pretty anecdotal, straight forward, and boring. Maybe if you'd built the characters up a bit more, or had more of a plot instead of basically one event happening in the whole story, it might have been better.
2/8
-- AzBaz on 6/6/2017 7:45:45 AM with a score of 0
RLLY I DIE FROM MATH HOMEWORK?
-- Chickdove on 5/15/2017 11:00:38 PM with a score of 0
Surprisingly enjoyable for me. But linear gameplay. Can't wait to see what you do in the future. 4/8.
-- SonicTurboTurtle on 3/25/2016 1:37:31 PM with a score of 0
Pretty cool, just wish it was longer.
-- TK0805 on 2/16/2016 9:38:17 AM with a score of 0
That was a pointless story but the use of dialogue is better than the ending I got 1/8.
-- Frontierloc on 12/30/2015 5:06:41 PM with a score of 0
Very interesting, it can be made much longer with more development of the story.
-- corgi213 on 8/26/2015 7:43:19 AM with a score of 0
This really needs to be built on more so that it is less linear and the plot is more sturdy. You can and should've built upon the type of alien the kid is, how the parent connects, the significance of the Mario game, Mrs/Miss Nancy, the other kids, etc. You really could have put a lot more effort into this, because "Kid finds out he is not human, lives at the orphanage then goes home" is not a plot to me. It's a concept/idea.
-- FazzTheMan on 6/19/2015 12:30:59 AM with a score of 0
The idea seems like it could have been done a lot better if there had been more details and more working up to the climax of the story. Currently it is too short and can't really connect to it.
-- bilbo on 7/27/2014 12:22:05 PM with a score of 0
Interesting, I suppose. It could have used MUCH more detail, however, as I didn't really feel attached to any of the characters (including the main one), and in my opinion, it's hard to get into the story without feeling at least some sympathy for the characters. Lots of questions were left unanswered, as well. However, I did get a good laugh when I died from doing math homework.
-- HolyFrax on 6/27/2014 5:21:53 PM with a score of 0
confusing. but good.
-- Marmotlord on 6/17/2014 11:37:45 AM with a score of 0
Develope characters more
-- Kwism1127 on 8/31/2013 8:26:20 AM with a score of 0
it could be abit longer but not bad
-- CLSGatorwrestler on 8/1/2013 6:58:07 PM with a score of 0
Well, it wasn't too bad, with decent writing. A little too short though, and more backstory would be better.
4/8
-- Xt1000305 on 4/28/2013 7:01:38 AM with a score of 0
for something that is this is meant to be more story then game you were kinda lacking on the story part :p
-- brettthefox on 3/26/2013 4:19:01 PM with a score of 0
Not much of a story if it ends before I have an idea what's going on.
-- Swiftstryker on 3/24/2013 3:10:31 AM with a score of 0
Math, not even once.
-- toni on 3/23/2013 5:14:58 AM with a score of 0
I think this would be better if there were more. :)
-- Magik1234 on 3/23/2013 1:34:28 AM with a score of 0
Far to short and underdeveloped, I saw plenty of potential so if this is a test run your off to a good start for your first story.

Also don't make death links on the first two pages unless it is an obviously stupid choice and even then be careful with that kind of stuff.
Good luck! :)