Player Comments on Hey Look, It's a Zombie Apocalypse

This was pretty good, I have played many zombie games at this point but this was still rather enjoyable in it's own way. The humor was a bit hit and miss in some cases, but some of the dialogue did get a laugh out of me, so points there :)

I appreciate that there was a effort in making this unique, because this didn't feel like a typical zombie game in the way that it was told. But while this game is funny, its also something that seems to lack polish.

There's some issues with grammar that I saw as I read, and they really do seem to slightly drag down a otherwise very enjoyable storygame.

If the issues with grammar were corrected, this would be a pretty solid presentation and addition to the zombie games on this site :)
-- TharaApples on 3/21/2017 4:21:08 AM
3/8 Had a hard time since this story was written so poorly. Good layout and choices but it really needs an update fixing grammar. I would also have liked to have seen more description which would have pulled me into the story. And finally a lot of things didn't make sense... Like I dismissed the news report about zombies as a joke but I still went and bought food water and a gun? I went through the trouble of barricading myself inside and used furniture to block the upstairs yet it said I was too lazy to do anything other then lock the doors. Also why was the scout in back of the group? Just a lot of things like this that make you not as much of the story as you could be.
-- JinDary on 4/15/2016 10:08:26 AM
This was pretty good, I liked the level of detail you went into and the interesting characters. These zombie apocalypse stories usually feel a bit devoid of emotion (I loved the line that basically said "it's a beautiful morning, lets go outside... oh crap human civilization as we know it has come to an end and everyone I've ever known is dead or in risk of death. Guess I'll stay inside today and play X-Box).

The characters were pretty interesting, but clearly all psychotic and the story itself was interesting and well-written story. This should appeal to the world of zombie fans out there :)
-- Will11 on 6/8/2015 8:14:11 PM
It needs improvement
-- Ashu on 11/10/2017 6:26:04 AM
awsome
-- inocencio on 10/9/2017 10:50:16 AM
Too short for my liking, but good for a short game
-- Chickdove on 4/2/2017 12:56:50 AM
kinda good, not really detailed but funny, not much of a plot either but I liked it
-- unknown on 11/8/2016 4:40:40 PM
cool
-- epix on 10/11/2016 2:59:44 PM
AMAZING
-- june on 10/9/2016 6:30:00 PM
I liked this but it could have been longer.
-- crusader on 6/14/2016 4:12:19 PM
well done, but still needs to be longer.
-- w on 5/31/2016 1:42:44 PM
Bit short, but ya it was great
-- Colonal on 3/11/2016 11:35:44 AM
I had fun! You should make more like these ^-^
-- YandereQueen on 10/7/2015 7:35:09 AM
Way too easy
-- Shadow_Strider on 7/20/2015 11:29:21 AM
I agree with that other commenter - it was OK. Not the best ZomPoc game, not the worst. But it was too easy for anybody familiar with zombie fiction. If you've read Max Brooks' "Zombie Survival Guide," this game will present no challenge for you.

One more thing I want to add: THE PROTAGONIST IS A SHITTY BOYFRIEND! Let me get this straight - it doesn't even occur to him to try to connect with his girlfriend until THREE DAYS into the ZomPoc? If he really cared for her, she would have been the first thing he thought about! To that girl I say, "Honey, he's just not that into you!"
-- Imrah on 7/2/2015 9:49:31 AM
Eh, not shitty. It was a good one.

5/8
-- EternalDeath on 6/18/2015 5:01:54 PM
Well, it was an average zombie apocalypse story. Not the best but certainly not the worst
-- Penworth on 6/10/2015 3:53:53 AM
I saw many Grammar mistakes like this one:

"Ten minutes later, the three of you is already driving down the road towards your house. The zombies was a bit tricky, but Samantha threw a firecracker and all the zombies fell over themselves trying to get to it, and you parked the car inside the garage and closed the door. "

It should be

Ten minutes later, the three of you are already driving down the road towards your house. The zombie part was a bit tricky, but Samantha threw a firecracker and all the zombies fell over themselves trying to get to it. When you returned home, you parked the car inside the garage and closed the door.
-- Deathdefender on 6/9/2015 7:55:37 PM
Sorry! I'm on a IPhone and put in a smily face, and it didn't know what it was. Anyway, :D
-- Bolt78625 on 6/9/2015 1:41:24 PM
I saw a few grammar mistakes and I didn't find this story as interesting as I thought it would be. I feel like you just skipped a lot of inbetween steps that could have really benefited the story.
-- _Zomby_ on 6/9/2015 1:40:50 PM
The plots and characters are just like most zombie games. It's not interesting for me. But it's fine I guess.
-- Raven47 on 6/9/2015 1:26:21 AM
Could do with a bit more work and some proof reading but besides that it was a fun story! Good work!
-- Aptiva on 6/8/2015 8:11:36 PM
I feel that the title and synopsis of the story sell it a little short. You do seem to have an odd sense of timing though, as the story takes place only a few days after the apocalypse yet the character talk as it has been that way for months.
-- jamescoker1226 on 6/8/2015 6:46:37 PM