You are a Fish

Player Rating3.18/8

"#490 overall, #61 for 2012"
based on 180 ratings since 12/10/2012
played 1,729 times (finished 191)

"trek through the forest"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

This is a game in which you are a fish. It is fun, and an adventure! Choose wisely.

Not the best, but this could use some work.

I liked it I guess, but it had many problems. While there were a decent amount of links and pages I suppose, each page had a sentence to a paragraph on it, and details seemed little to none.

I suppose it was cute in a way, but I feel not much emotion for the fish, maybe because of a lack of character development or the small amount of detail. These things are crucial for storygames.

It was pretty illogical at some points, and I really can't say "the writing was good" since the writing was so little detailed, and I can't tell if i'd want to read more from the author or not :(

2/8, i'd spend more time on it if I were you.
-- MinnieKing on 3/10/2017 8:19:32 PM
Who knew that being a fish could be so exciting? I rather enjoyed this story, there were some mistakes with grammar but it wasn't anything too bad. I think this is a excellent storygame for children that ever imagined what it would be like as a fish, as bizarre as that sounds.

This was cute, so much so that it makes me want to want to explore all of the possible choices for a happier ending for myself. (I was eaten :c)
-- TharaApples on 10/6/2016 12:33:31 AM
I'll be honest: I was expecting something absolutely terrible, but it was actually quite alright. You get to play as a brave little fish with plenty of moments of both awesome and funny. The grammar is spotty in places, but it's never bad enough to distract from the game. My favorite part of this game was how it allowed you to explore other paths and choices without having to abuse the 'back' button and reselect.

All in all, it was cute, amusing, and a better game than its low score would indicate.
-- the_quiller on 7/29/2014 6:45:47 PM
This was surprisingly interesting. I wouldn't go so far as to call it immersive, but I certainly felt as if I was exploring several different areas of the game, and it was a breath of fresh air to be doing that for once. I did get taken back to the ocean more than once, however, so it may have started looping.
-- Saika on 8/3/2017 4:44:49 AM
That was entertaining.
-- crazygurl on 6/18/2017 10:04:38 PM
I survived going through the digestive system around 5 times before I finally became a poor explorer.
-- CowBoySkinnyLinny on 11/27/2016 9:21:08 PM
That was not as bad as I thought at the beginning. Pretty random, but funny.
-- Vittorio99 on 9/23/2016 2:00:35 AM
cute
-- annaisawesome on 8/12/2016 12:02:21 PM
Cute and short story game.
-- CuriousCricket on 5/4/2016 1:51:59 AM
Nice, but I got stuck in a loop 3 times!
-- ShowMeTheCode on 3/16/2016 1:25:00 PM