Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Shameless plugging?

7 years ago

TOO POOR FOR ESCAPE FROM TARKOV?

TOO SUPPORTIVE OF THE IMPENDING MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX-FUELED CONFLICTS BUT NEED AN OUTLET?

WANNA KILL SOME CYKA BLYATS?

TIME TO PLAY HIRED OPS...and yeah, that's about it. Made by the same guys who made Contract Wars and Escape From Tarkov, or at least a splinter group, and it's 50$ cheaper than Tarkov...so...yeah.

https://www.hiredops.com?ref=19332  <-- Clickie on it right here so I can have some free stuff.

Shameless plugging?

7 years ago

I'll definitely check this out! 

Shameless plugging?

7 years ago

I'll check it out.

Anyway, S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl is also worth to check out since it's the origin of the cheeki breeki and is a fine game. (A NUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!)

Additionally, the very strong and impenetrable Stalinium is discovered from World of Tanks and War Thunder. Though War Thunder much better due to the more realistic mechsnics and no stupid HP bars. If you like stronk slav tenks and having fun cheeki breeki with them, War Thunder might worth checking out.

Shameless plugging?

7 years ago

I've played both the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series and Contract Wars as it was still a webgame, and I have to say; it is a yes from me.

For ESCAPE FROM TARKOV, I'm really hyped to look foward to this game, it has its own atmosphere, the tension behind every corners, every doors and of course, multiplayer. Sadly, the maps aren't that big and the devs already made the fans dissapointed by handing them the beta codes later than what they promised. As for Hired Ops, I expected a group-based kind of thing that people can join and take on tours. That would certainly be very interesting.

I also have some questions:

1. Are the skin and weapons that after you invited your friends shared? As in, you get the guns, I get the guns, we all get guns, you know?

2. How long does the thread sunk to be considered dead ?

Thank you for your notice.

Shameless plugging?

7 years ago

Threads here? It varies from person to person. I've been told not to reply after a week or so. At least, in the Lounge that is.

Shameless plugging?

7 years ago

Thank you for your confirmation.

Shameless plugging?

7 years ago

Shared rewards are most realistically not going to be the case, but you're more than welcome to ask them on FB or twitter.

It's out.

7 years ago

First day of global testing on servers.  Expect plenty of crashes and bugs.

Note that a 64-bit operating system is necessary to play.