Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Read this, and laugh.

16 years ago
I know most of you don't like baseball alot. But think of this in other ways. The NY Mets had a 7 game lead over the Phillies for first place. When they did they had 16 games left. Then the lead began to go away. With 7 games left it was down to 2 games. The Mets had to Beat the Last Place Nationals at home, and away. They lost 6 of 7 to the Nationals. They lost 5 in a row losing the last game to the Marlins, and getting kicked away by the Nationals, and losing to another last place team today. They lost to St.Louis 3-0. The lead is now 0. The Mets are turning into a losing team. Think about it as a Hockey team being up in 6th place in the Conference. Being up by 14 points with like 10 games left. Also that team will be versing last place teams to try to hold a playoff spot. How would you feel if that happened to your team. Just tell me, and laugh at the Mets.

Read this, and laugh.

16 years ago

that is pretty sad. but that happens in baseball alot. how many games they play in a season? but ill share a laugh with you...HHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHHHAAAAA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HHHOOOHHHOOOOOHOOOOOHHOOOOOHAHHAAOOHEEEEHHHEEEHHHHAAAAA. METS STINK.

nate

Read this, and laugh.

16 years ago
Well  there is 162 game season. I hear all the time. It's a long season the Mets will be fine. That's what everyone says. Also the Pitching averages giving up 8 runs a game this last week. There are THREE games left. They are facing the worst team in baseball  the Marlins. The Phillies will be versing the Nationals. The Mets must win all 3 to stay in the playoff race. The Yankees already clinched. They clinched Yesterday.

Read this, and laugh.

16 years ago

i dont think they will man. not to be so pessimistic but it seems they are on a sinking ship.

nate

Read this, and laugh.

16 years ago
I think so too Nate. i agree 100% with you.

I camn'

16 years ago
I can't believe what I'm watching.

Being a Mets fan is rough

I can't believe this....

16 years ago
   I watched the Mets blow a chance to get back into the game. In the seventh they had 2 fast runners on base, and their best hitter up. He strikes out, and when I witnessed that Strikeout I figured their season is near completely over. They are versing a last place team, and right now they are in second place. If they lose their season is over. They still have 6 outs to play with.I STILL Believe.