City of the Dead

A horror storygame by Spellslinger

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Tags

No tags

The Main Character here is... you! Seriously though, you play as yourself, but (surprise!) you wake up with total amnesia! You must navigate your way through an abandoned city, trying to piece together who you are, why you are here, and where here is. This game is set in the staring city and the surrounding area. This is set in present time (I suppose if you're reading this in 30 years, you can assume the book is set in 2012). Though you don't have any reason to go explore, you don't have any reason NOT to either; you will begin wandering, but before long you may be running, hiding, or fighting for your life. The objectives are to find out who you are, where you are and what happened to you. Keep in mind that clues are everywhere and even the smallest piece of information could be relevant later on.

Each time you unlock a piece of your memory, there will be a vague description of what information you remember. It is vague because you are supposed to imagine that you are remembering events that happened in your own life. Imagination is key!

Good luck and have fun!

Player Comments

Show All Comments