Deth, Wight and Silver

A modern storygame by LeoScales7

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level7/8

"Anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Tags

No tags

You are Angel Merideth Williams, a seemingly innocent and sweet 15 year old girl who has to deal with much more than her monthly cycle or how to cope with a crush. Instead, you have to deal with two alternate personalities. One of them is an apathetic bookworm with an amazingly high intelligence. The other is a psychotic killer who would much rather fight, do drugs, trick others, or satisfy carnal and instinctual desires with sex. Because of the latter personality, you ended up within the worst insane asylum in the country. 

The story doesn't stop there however, as you are also the conscience of a man named Donald, a man whose anxiety and overall misfortune define his character. How you proceed as a mental case and nervous wreck determines the possible ending you may achieve; for life always involves complex relationships.

Disclaimer-I do not approve of the use of drugs, alcohol,tobacco products or unprotected sex by minors. If you choose to read this story, and are offended by the content displayed and then choose to complain/be upset at me, that is your own fault (as I choose to incorporate potentially real aspects of life).

Player Comments

Show All Comments