Player Comments on The Last Man Standing

Yeah, not much story or plot. I would have liked it if it went on longer. It seemed to be finally going somewhere... and end.
-- Too lazy to log in on 11/8/2017 8:39:59 AM with a score of 0
-- Too lazy to log in on 11/7/2017 3:01:02 PM with a score of 0
Okay, so this was fairly good but also very frustrating in places if you didn't know where to go at first. There's no indication that you're supposed highlight the text at the basement door. (Even though that is optional.)

You can also pick up the map infinite times, somehow, the descriptions are often reduced to no more than 2-3 lines and there isn't a lot of background. There's a gang with bombs? Where's the rest of it?

Oh, and in order to sleep on the bed, you don't examine the bed. You have to examine something else which allows you to sleep.
-- Saika on 3/29/2017 7:45:54 AM with a score of 0
Ehh, good
-- ZombieGamer9188 on 3/20/2017 8:13:18 AM with a score of 0
It was actually quite fun.
-- Mage on 12/11/2016 2:01:47 PM with a score of 1
Took me a lot of time to realize how to get out. Got the Union Ending. Just one clue to help the people that are stuck...

Magazines aren't so bad sometimes.
-- Deadly Lion on 4/18/2016 3:48:40 PM with a score of 0
It was....meh
-- Silverflame on 11/27/2015 7:26:20 PM with a score of 0
Great! I wish I had been able to keep playing for a lot longer! I got the union ending.
-- Ashpaw on 11/3/2015 12:07:05 PM with a score of 0
Not bad. It was a little bit lacking in story, however, it was at least a fairly interesting puzzle game. I did not enjoy the basement segment though. After I passed the three questions, I thought I was supposed to go straight and then left at a turn. However, there was just a ladder leading back up to the first segment of the base. What was that all about?
-- WoodenWriter on 6/12/2014 6:22:05 PM with a score of 1
its cool it forces you to look around 6/8 stars
-- BoatsRule on 5/25/2014 9:16:48 PM with a score of 0
7/8 - great game! However, I was forced to restart the game because I did not pick up the flashlight and thus was not able to do anything. Later on, in the base I drove to, I had food rations and they asked me whether I had food; I had to tell them no even though I had the food. I got the Union ending, have no idea how to get other endings. Could anyone help me?
-- ck23838 on 6/10/2013 7:44:54 AM with a score of 1
Pretty good, I liked it! I completely gave up on the trap door and basement though. You should've given us a map for it. Overall, I enjoyed this. More plot and character development would've been nice though. Good job!
-- ChaiHai on 8/18/2012 2:52:34 AM with a score of 0
Right, its impossible. I cannot find any way to turn the electric on or indeed see in the storage room. And the second base isn't much help.
-- bradhal on 11/12/2011 4:59:26 AM with a score of 0
Thats really challenging. I can't figure out how to turn the electric on though, and I can't get rid of the darkness
-- bradhal on 11/12/2011 4:50:19 AM with a score of 0
i only got the first ending but i plan to retry it. it was great so far
-- jjq33 on 7/26/2011 1:33:29 PM with a score of 0
Finally! That was confusing, but very fun. I got the Alone and Union Ending. It took me forever to figure out how to get out of the base, but once I did, the rest was pretty easy. Good game, 6/8.
-- Jeff on 9/8/2010 1:28:05 PM with a score of 0
That took FOREVER!!!
-- checker444 on 4/10/2009 1:16:16 PM with a score of 0
Oh man. I won by kicking the guy's 'ballz'. The catalogue part was stupid though. This is a grown men's base. What about playboy?
-- Vitamins_n_Stds on 10/17/2008 9:33:21 PM with a score of 1
Good game. i got the Union Ending. 6/8
-- DarthVader_13 on 11/12/2007 12:35:33 PM with a score of 0
How many endings did you figure out?
-- primates on 7/7/2007 11:56:57 AM with a score of 1
Some good puzzles in there, although I can't figure out some endings, and it took me ages to get out of that place.
-- October on 6/19/2007 11:49:23 PM with a score of 0
Good game! That was pretty interesting to play. Nice job.
-- GodsSlayer on 6/15/2007 6:09:42 PM with a score of 0
Beat it but had one of those funky "Internet explorer needs to close things" so I just went and got teh alone neding. Not a bad game at all, good effort I like it.
-- JJJ-thebanisher on 6/15/2007 5:56:35 PM with a score of 0
wow. this is a great effort from you. im impressed. i didnt get too far into it, but the writing was strong and the flow was good. id raise the difficulty rating though. very frustrating.
-- Fleshnblood_78 on 6/15/2007 5:52:36 PM with a score of 0
Well, there we go. Finally found an ending. Kinda frustrating trying to figure out what to do. Also, the catalogue scene was unnecessary.
Better than Stranded, definitely. There's a back story to discover.
-- Sethaniel on 6/15/2007 4:03:19 PM with a score of 0
Try using some items in Base #2. Teeheehee...

And there are 3 endings.
-- primates on 6/15/2007 10:10:46 AM with a score of 0
I found the alone and union endings, but the others are too well hidden.
-- Rommel on 6/15/2007 5:47:21 AM with a score of 1