Player Comments on What Triumph Looks Like

It was interesting. I was disappointed that the story wasn't really complete, and was more of just an extended preview. Also, I thought there was a weird focus on eye color which really wasn't a big part of Nazi ideology and seemed out of place. It seemed like the protagonist thought that Nazism would continue long after, even though they'd achieved their goal and they no longer needed a scapegoat, so it was weird.

As well as this, the protagonist seemed eerily jaded towards Nazism, even though he would've grown up at the height of an empire and been subjected to propganda all his life, so I don't really understand why he's not a loyal Nazi.

I loved the interesting take on alternative history, with Hitler being killed in an obvious coup by Himmler, and the new world it created.

The grammer and such was superb, as well.

All in all, quite a good and interesting story, although there were a few plotholes and such, but well done.
-- Steve24833 on 6/19/2016 7:23:07 PM with a score of 0
Felt like I was in an episode of the Twilight Zone...
-- G.M. Dandridge on 1/20/2018 8:52:12 AM with a score of 0
Well, this was very interesting indeed. A dystopian future where the Nazis won. Unfortunately, I had to click through about 20 one-link pages and that's what has brought your rating down, really.
-- Saika on 9/28/2017 4:54:11 AM with a score of 0
It was alright, I wish it was finished though, I see potential in this story
-- CowBoySkinnyLinny on 11/27/2016 9:31:52 PM with a score of 0
Good, but short and the ending was unsatisfaying.
-- Lancelot on 9/18/2016 12:40:48 PM with a score of 0
work on it more
-- omgitschowhall on 6/30/2016 4:13:12 PM with a score of 0
Eh...It was good, but I don't like "To Be Continued" things.
-- Deathdefender on 6/23/2016 8:57:21 PM with a score of 0
It's very good, but 'To be continued' endings always get lower ratings. This could easily be 7/8 if it was only complete. I do love your writing style, though- It wasn't too heavy and it gave just enough description.
-- Cinderblaze on 6/20/2016 10:46:12 AM with a score of 0
Good idea, but I hate to be continued. Absolutely hate it. Make a okay first story, doesn't have to be long. Then, make another set in the same timeframe and universe.
-- madmax on 6/17/2016 3:40:36 PM with a score of 0
I thought it was okay, but I think it needs a sequel where you can lead your people to war against the Nazis. WWIII.
-- ThatRandomGuy1 on 6/7/2016 9:14:31 PM with a score of 0
well, this seems like a nice game, however, some of the stuff is not complete, so that is why I did not rate it higher. 6/8
-- Shinobi on 6/1/2016 4:15:36 PM with a score of 0
It was ok but... I thought he could have been longer maybe more choices.
-- Werewolf121 on 6/1/2016 2:33:06 PM with a score of 0
Quite interesting and original, it reminds me of the Richard Harris novel Fatherland which is also set in an alternative history world where the Nazis won. V interesting and I would definitely like to read more of this :D
-- Will11 on 6/1/2016 2:52:15 AM with a score of 0
Not much choices, but this is interesting. It would be much better if I can be a resistance fighter of some sort and the whole storygame becomes like Wolfenstein.
-- Raven47 on 6/1/2016 1:29:24 AM with a score of 0