Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Le Story Medley: HELP WANTED

10 years ago

Well as the title says I need help. I got a story in my head that I want to get out there but I can already tell life is gonna get in the way so I need some co-authors to help on this one. Its a story where you decide your story. You pick your gender, genre, and then go out and play your story. It is what I call the C.Y.S game in honor of this website and what it's all about. 

10 years ago

So it's a community story? I'm a bit confused. lol

Also writing a story like this can easily fall into Development Hell due to the huge amount of choices and endings involved.

10 years ago

When I dream, I dream big but I'm not sure it will work. I kind of want it to be something everyone can play no matter preference of story genre but I can already see its going to be a giant headache and trying to see if enough people would help out for it to work or if it's just not worth it and I won't waste to much time on it. I hope people will help so we can make a story everyone can contribute too. One group could work on their own separate parts which could be combined into one giant choose your story game. It's kind of like Aesop's Fables where it's one book filled with many different stories and ideas.

10 years ago

I'll be your coauthor, NO CHARGE. All you have to do is just tell me.