Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Evil Dead

9 years ago

10 minutes ago I wrote a long ass post about Evil Dead (The original, not the 2013 one), then I lost it because my computer flipped out and wouldn't let me type or copy something, and because I am unwilling to write it again, I'll give you a TL;DR version:

EVIL DEAD GOOD. STORY GOOD. BLOOD EFFECTS AND SHIT MAKE ME NEARLY BARF, EVEN THOUGH I READ LOVE SICK THINKING THE VIOLENCE AND SEX WASN'T EVEN REMOTELY GROSS. PRAISE LORD SAM RAIMI FOR THIS BRILLIANT MOVIE.

That's about it. Anyway, I saw Evil Dead, and I thought it was great. That's all, and have a good one.

~Chris

Evil Dead

9 years ago

Shawn of the Dead is butch compared to that filth.

Evil Dead

9 years ago

@Aman and I will kill you with our fanboyness of the movie. (Whenever the fuck he comes on)

And *Shaun of The Dead doesn't count because it's also a comedy.

Evil Dead

9 years ago

Evil Dead wasn't a comedy?

Evil Dead

9 years ago

No, it wasn't. It was a full-blown horror movie.

Evil Dead

9 years ago

...You mean all that comedy was... Unintentional?...

Evil Dead

9 years ago

According to the autobiography, yeah, at first. Then they just rolled with it, snce 3/4 of the original cast quit halfway, and 3/4 of the cast became Ted Raimi

Evil Dead

9 years ago

Yeah,okay, I love Evil Dead, but not for it's story. It's story sucks ass. The glory of Evil Dead is it's horrific effects and it's level of ridiculousness. 

Evil Dead

9 years ago

I did say the story was rather generic in the long ass post I wrote, so technically that part about a good story is a lie.

Evil Dead

9 years ago

Yeah, it was good. I'll always like the original trilogy more though. Ash sets the entire thing off, without him there is no Evil Dead, in my opinion.

Evil Dead

9 years ago

Huh, I guess you changed your mind.