Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Gotta get them antiheroes tho XD

8 years ago

If there's anyone out there that's trying to create a story but cant really think of any ideas or something, or someone who just feels like it, you should make a storygame that follows the decisions of an antihero because as I've said in the only other place Ive posted, XD I friggin love antiheroes. If there's already a storygame like this if you'd post the link below, that be cool XD

8 years ago

Eternal, probably.

8 years ago

Depends, do you have a specific part of the sliding scale in mind, or do you seriously mean any kind of antihero?

8 years ago

I mean like any type of antihero, as long as theyre interesting and give me something to think about

8 years ago

Ah. Well... considering some of the things you can do in The Other World, (killing a child to end their suffering, for example) it might read that way. I'd say Necromancer and Alpha Wolf could, too, depending on your choices, and Eternal (as previously stated) isn't a bad suggestion either.

"Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight" is about a former cop killer who became a psyche nurse to help people, but still has flashbacks and issues with authority, and can go on a killing spree depending on your actions. He can also drug a dog and gun down people for the sake of a friend... :P I can't think of any others atm, but I'd advise looking around. It's a common trope.

8 years ago