Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

HELP! Big Problem!

8 years ago

I logged on one day and clicked the Add a Link button, and NOTHING HAPPENED. No matter how many times I tapped it or refreshed my tablet, the screen would not change. So I deleted the storygame, but every game is the same. Has anyone had the same glitch or is it new? Most importantly: HOW CAN I FIX IT?

HELP! Big Problem!

8 years ago
What kind of tablet are you using? I've used many mobile devices, but the only ones that don't always work right are Android devices...

HELP! Big Problem!

8 years ago

Use a laptop? I never had a problem when I used one.

HELP! Big Problem!

8 years ago
Did you try pressing it again?

Or restarting?

;)

Nah, I'm kidding. I've seen that happen before to me at odd intervals. I fixed the problem by using a different browser.

HELP! Big Problem!

8 years ago

Use a laptop or PC. It's working for me... I just did a few pages actually for my storygame... <_<

HELP! Big Problem!

8 years ago
Yeah, it happened to me again today. ONE button completely stopped working. Today it was the "Post Message" button. I tried different browsers and nothing. Finally, randomly, a couple hours later, it works again. Nope, I can't explain it.

HELP! Big Problem!

8 years ago
Can I post now?

HELP! Big Problem!

8 years ago
Wow. That was really odd.

Today, for hours and hours (since 8:00 this morning until 2:00 this afternoon), the "Post Message" button didn't work for me. Now it does. Everything else on the site worked. I could see others could post. But for me in four different browsers and on two computers, I could not post, no matter what I did. I logged out, I restarted computers, I even tried to create a new account (that button wouldn't work either). Nothing. Now suddenly I can post again. Damn, that's ugly.