Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 11/9/2016: Won't happen.

Shop

7 years ago

Possibly a stupid idea, but what if our points were some kind of currency? Not a currency we can use to buy real things, but things on the site. I'm not sure what things you would be able to buy... maybe a certain profile picture? Or you could get some sort of new function? Points need some sort of use... because right now, they're pointless (Eh? Get it?) 

And maybe we could be told what we can do to earn points and what will cause us to lose them? Like in Points under My Stuff there could be a list of what you can do for points and what you shouldn't do in order to keep your points.

Just throwing ideas out there.

Shop

7 years ago

The point part is already covered pretty well here. Also, the "shop" cannot be made since this site doesn't really have a programmer (and this topic has been brought up many times before as well).

Shop

7 years ago

Yes, I realized after I posted this.

And we really need a programmer. Who is the current one and/or who was coding it?

I possible, I will try to code this site myself. People will probably hate me if I code something weird or soemthing that people hate...

Shop

7 years ago

Um, don't code please. The three founders were the programmers (especially AlexP). They've been inactive mostly for years now.