Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Co-editor?

6 years ago

I’m looking for someone to help me write a small 90 page story game. I haven’t worked out everything ; but have three pages ready  highlighting what I have in mind. I would like to finish within a month. If you are interested pm me. Or ask more questions here. 

Co-editor?

6 years ago
This rarely works out just fyi, for several reasons. Most authors already have their own projects going, most people aren't willing to commit to working with a total unknown, most people are terrible at communication and organization and setting out boundaries with a project like this, and added to that the co-authoring system is fairly abusable.

Still, judging by similar threads in the past I wager this will result in maybe two volunteers; neither of which have ever completed a game on their own, and will not ever significantly contribute to completing this one either.

Co-editor?

6 years ago

I guess you are right, maybe I will attempt to make a few of my own projects before working with another author. I have been here awhile however this is my first book. 

Co-editor?

6 years ago
If you're unsure of anything you can always take questions or excerpts from the story to the Workshop for advice and feedback. That'd also be the place to request a proofreader once you're actually done.

Co-editor?

6 years ago

Thank you for the advice, I will take it into account when writing.