Non-threaded

Forums » Advanced Editor Forum » Read Thread

Get help from the experts on variables, scripts, items, and other scary things.

Identity Dysphoria

6 years ago

I know this doesn't exactly belong here, but I wasn't sure where to stick it:

Is there a way to change my handle?

I don't know what I was smoking when I chose "lkiriakos"; but, whatever it was, it must have been placebo. 

Identity Dysphoria

6 years ago

Or, a related question: If I create a new account, is there a way to make my story migrate with me?

Identity Dysphoria

6 years ago
Nope. You can probably make an alt for forum posting since to my knowledge I haven't annoyed any admins yet, but your actual story is stuck there with your dumb L that looks like it should be an I.

Identity Dysphoria

6 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Which admin/who should I annoy on this occasion (re: making an alt)?

In the meantime, I will pretend that it is, in fact, an "I" seeing as how "I Kiriakos" sounds kinda cool. :D

Identity Dysphoria

6 years ago

Decided to use my brain here: Do you just mean I should make an alternate account on my own (and the admins probably won't yell at me)?

Identity Dysphoria

6 years ago
Yeah, I meant just make an alt on your own. Normally you're only supposed to use one account but pretty sure that's more due to people going alt-crazy in the past than the admins really caring about it in principle.

You may still want to clear it with Berka or End to be safe, but you are a sensible adult and we've a proud tradition of shameless favoritism here so you're probably good.