Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago

In case you're wondering why I've been so absent lately, I've been addicted to my new game, Kingdom Hearts 2. So far, I'm at the second chapter of Port Royal. AND I've noticed many strange coincidences to my September the 14th: Part VI game. Don't read if you're allergic to spoilers.

1. In the Twilight Town level, in the Struggle Tournament, after defeating Hayner, a cutscene will play showing Roxas defeating Hayner. Also, it'll show you the second match with Vivi and Seifer. Very coincidental to the Olympus Coliseum level where you enter a tournament to win a free cruise ship home. During the tournament, you can choose to either see the current fight in progress or skip over to your next fight. Also, in both tournaments, you have to defeat three opponents.

2. In the Atlantica level, you are asked, no, FORCED to do a cheesy musical with Ariel and Sebastian called "Swim This Way". This is very similar to a scene in the 2nd level of Part VI, where you steal a spaceship from Star Command, run out of gas, and end up in Atlantica. During this level, when you encounter Sebastian, he forces you to sing "Under the Sea" with him and his band. After you do so, he gives you 24 sea shells as a reward, which you give to King Triton.

3. In Kingdom Hearts 2, the villain, Pete, goes around causing trouble in practically every world. This is similar to Tiff and Tiff, who don't make appearances until after the first half and in the end of Part VI but are mentioned quite a lot.

It's either a coincidence or just an homage. If it's an homage, I am very honored to have my ideas used in this cool video game. I might be having some more of these strange facts later as I get farther in the game.  

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago
wow...

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago

I found something else about the game:

4. In Kingdom Hearts 2, in the Halloween Town level, Maleficent resurrects Oogie Boogie. She does this in May the 28th: A New Beginning as well. Also, after you defeat him in KH2, he tries to stop his bugs from spilling out of him, just like in May the 28th: A New Beginning.

I'll get more soon.

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago
sry but, the oogi boogi?

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago
A boss you have to defeat.  He is in a movie where Jack Skelington and his pals have to save somebody and stop oggie boogi.   I never saw it though. (thanks KH1)

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago

I have another fact right here.

5. One of the songs in the Atlantica level that you must sing is "Under the Sea"! The song Sebastian forces you to sing in Part VI.

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago
think they copied you?  Did you copy them?

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago

If they were, I'd take it as a compliment. Also, I'd be WICKED ecstatic.

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago
hee hee.  Phone em' up.

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago
Yep, go give them a phone call and ask if they had anything to do with the coincidences or if they are coincidences.  (I hate that word)

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago

Coincidences.  Why?

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago
It's hard to spell correctly.  I mean, compared to the rest of my school I'm the champion at spelling but that word is just hard to spell.

I got Kingdom Hearts!!!

18 years ago
There was a gross grammar error in the title.  I fixed it.

I Got Kingdom Hearts 2 on Wednesday.

18 years ago
Still is... Here, I'l fix.

18 years ago
Where was it?  All I added was the I.

18 years ago
B4 it was "Got kingdom heats 2 wednesday".  I never heard of the game Kingdom of hearts two wednesday.  I added the on.

18 years ago

UPDATE! I have something else now!

6. In Kingdom Hearts 2, in the Disney Castle level, you can find a door to the Timeless River level, where everything's black and white like in the 1920s. It is also based off Mickey Mouse's most successful cartoon, "Steamboat Willie". This is similar to the second-to-last level in May the 28th, where you go back in time to the game "What REALLY Goes On In Area 51" by J Dog. 

18 years ago
Phone them 1800- See-Enix (fake number Don't call it) but look in the manual and find the number and see

18 years ago
It could be a coincidence

18 years ago
Um...
I got this game right once it came out, first copy. I'm almost done with the game right now.
I beat the first one 5 months ago.

18 years ago
you didn't get the very first copy.  the excecutive of the company gets that.

18 years ago
well, I mean when it first came out in the USA in stores, I was that first one to get it.
Not THEfirst one who got it.

18 years ago
no you weren't.  It comes out at different times in some different stores, how do you know you were the VERY first person to buy it?  Maybe in ur store.

18 years ago

It's true.  You have to go to a shop on the west coast at midnight and be the first it, first to find it, and first in line to get it.  Not to mention the super human speed.

18 years ago

Yeah the very most west coast shop and be there on opening day (if they got their shipments on time that is), then you have to get great service at the counter because better service could be quicker and someone else could get it faster.  You'd also have to (like havaco said) have AMAZING speed to get to the  aisle b4 the other hundreds of thousands of people on the west coast.  chances are, your a doorhandle.

18 years ago

Your games do remind me a lot of the kindom hearts games, what with the whole cross-over thing going on. If those are just coincedents...then wow, that's weird. It's a awsome game though (Don't own it, just have borrowed)

18 years ago
I never liked that kinda game

18 years ago
I just saw the first commerical I've seen for it yesterday.  I so want to get it!

18 years ago

As you should. It's awsome. I couldn't get enough of it :) .

18 years ago

Major coincidence, major spoilers.

7. In the final level, The World That Never Was, the final battle with Xemnas is EXTREMELY similar to May the 28th's final battle with Badark. It, like my game, has four phases. The first phase is when you fight Xemnas one-on-one like in my game. The second part is where you go to the top of the castle, like in my game, and fight him and his machinery. you also fight a GIANT BLUE DRAGON, similar to my second phase where you fight Badark's Blue Eyes White Dragon. Then, you fight him again. And the final phase has Xemnas in a new and more powerful suit that resembles dark and light. This is EXTREMELY similar to my game where Badark seems dead, but he flies back up with Dragon Armor, leading to a coincidence in the Pride Lands, where Simba knocks Scar off the cliff and clibs back up as a Heartless. Also, for the final battle, there are many "events" that happen throughout the fight, like Xemnas attempting to absorb Sora's heart and Riku saving him. Also, when he VERY weak, he will fire many lasers at you, which you must deflect. Then, Riku will risk his life to save Sora by taking powerful blows by Xemnas. After that, Sora fires a beam from his keyblade that goes through Xemnas. Then, you must do a finishing combo and defeat him. This is very similar to May the 28th's final phase where you get to read the fight without any choices. MAJOR coincidences, indeed.