Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 8/15/2006: Aww yeah, Dave from UMOP agreed to let us use it. It's going!
This feature was completed 8/25/2006: Done :-)

rps 25

17 years ago

ok, i mentioned this in PM with you alex, i believe. but i wanted to put it here on the forums incase you get the nerve to try it. this is the RPS 25 game that i mentioned a long time back. the link below shows the pictures and sort of a diagram of what beats what. good luck lol

http://www.umop.com/rps25.htm

nate

rps 25

17 years ago
some of it doesnt make sense, lol tree beats dragon, gun beats rock, the rock could clog up the gun (iduno :P)

rps 25

17 years ago
A bi enuff gun and u'd splite a rock no?

rps 25

17 years ago
Go onto Newgrounds.com and look it up.  I believe that's the same thing but 1-player.  In fact, it's called the same exact thing.  50 or 500 outcomes, I'm not sure.

rps 25

17 years ago

I've contacted the owner of RPS-25 to see if he'd be interested in licencing to us.

I think it'd be totally awesome to have unlockable RPS-5, RPS-7, RPS-9, RPS-11, RPS-15, and RPS-25 duels. And since he's already done the art for it, assuming he'd licence it, I'd be OK with doing it.

rps 25

17 years ago

awesome. that will spice up RPS. lol will that ultimately raise the points won or lost too?

nate

rps 25

17 years ago

Not sure, what do you think? Here are my thoughts ...

RPS already is too many points, especially for newer users. Consider how much effort 10 points is, anyway. Just a brainstorm of unlock levels:

• Toggle - get rid of. kinda stupid
  • RPS-3 - Avaiable to all
  • RPS-5 - Avaiable at 25pts
  • RPS-7 - 50 pts
  • RPS-9 - 100 Pts
  • RPS-11 - 150 Pts
  • RPS-15 - 250 Pts
  • RPS-25 - 500 Pts

As far as betting goes, you can only bet up to 5% of the lesser of you or your oponents total points.

rps 25

17 years ago

you can only bet up to 5% of the lesser of you or your oponents total points.

how would we know what 5% of our opponents total is? any possibility that we could have it where you can bet up to the # of RPS you are playing. for instance, RPS 11- bet up to 11. RPS 25- but up to 25.

another thought, i dont think it should be available at such a low point level.

RPS-3. All

RPS-5. 100 points

7- 200 points

9- 300

11- 400

15- 500

25- 1000

with higher point levels to acquire the bigger games, the less of a hurt if you lose those points. meaning, if i cant play RPS 25 until i have atleast 1000 points then at that point, losing 25 points wont hurt as much.

nate

rps 25

17 years ago
PLus how in the world can a cockroach beat the devil

rps 25

17 years ago
Everyone knows cockroaches are evil so the devil cant hurt them because they are  faithful worshippers.  But if hte cockroach wanted to hurt the devil, then by all means he can gio ahead,