Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Big Time

19 years ago
After many late nights (during finals, I might add) I've finally finished my game, Big Time. I've played several games on the site to give me an idea of what is good-and whats clearly not.

I would really appreciate it if you played my game, and gave me lots of constructive feedback. Also, I've put it under the "everything else" category, I wonder if you think that is appropriate.

By the way, this is a great site. It's such a guilty pleasure of mine, everyone thinks I'm a nerd, by thats a small price to play be a choose your own adventure gamer!

re:Big Time

19 years ago
i skimmed the first page of this game and it looks like you spent a lot of time on it. seeing the font size i will have to spend some time reading it lol. i will do my best to play the game this weekend for sure. if not sooner.

nate

19 years ago
Thanks Nate. Good luck with all the college/school/writing/poetry/girl stuff. I'm a girl, and I'm in college, so let me know if you need help with anything ;)

19 years ago
lol! will play the game hopefully tonight. You go to college?? which one? ... hmmm.. maybe shouldn't be public knowledge. glad you like the site. feel free to email march5th00 @ myadventuregame . com

19 years ago
thanks. but i think my biggest challenge is just getting over fears. ive been in some down time for so long that its kinda hard getting back into the swing of "life". lol but itll be fine after i get my transcripts sent to the college and i get accepted. just like riding a bike right?... wait, ive never ridden a bike....aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

19 years ago
Absolutely, the most stressful part is the apps, and then the wait..! But you're in your last semester of senior year and that is always a blast. Enjoy it and don't get too caught up with all the college hype, everything always works out for the best. I'm happy you are getting back into the swing of things, even if you are using training wheels on your proverbial bike.

19 years ago
Great Game Mina! I decided to category feature this one. it's fantastic. you need to put up a profile!
march