Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Operation: Behind the Badge

13 years ago

Sorry for posting two different forum subjects back to back, but if you have been watching the news lately or live in Alabama (where the worst hit) or anywhere else  hit by the tornadoes you know that not too long ago, serious tornados have destroyed several homes, injured at least 1.7 thousand (I havn't checked recently), killed over 200, and several are still missing. Needless to say, several people are left without homes. However, what some people don't think about is that some of the law enforcement personnel who are helping with the aftermath  have also lost their homes. That's why Operation: Behind the Badge was created, to help those law enforcement officers and dispatchers (and whoever the local police department assigns the assistance to) with supplies and monetary donations. Operation: Behind the Badge was created by law enforcement personnel in Prattville, Alabama and have now set up a bank account so we can recieve money as well as food and clothes. For more information on the charity, what you can do to help, how you can help, and who is helping, you can go to the Facebook page for Operation: Behind the Badge. Thanks in advance for at least checking it out (I know some of us, including myself, aren't in the position to where we can donate, but it helps to show your support) and I really hope I'm not breaking some kind of forum rule for promoting a personal charity or something like that lol.

13 years ago

You trying to get us to send you money man? LOL jk

13 years ago
No rules broken. I'm a college student so I won't be donating but it's a pretty terrible tragedy.

13 years ago

No, the carity was started by my family, but I won't be accepting any lol. We've already recieved tons of boxes and some sponsers. This doesn't only extend to those affected by the tornado though, it will also exist for future natural disasters.

13 years ago

No, just kidding. We're going to spend it on alchohal and Skooma.

Mmm... Skoooma...

I kid I kid. It's for a good cause.

..Skoooomaaa....

13 years ago

who are you again?

13 years ago

a kid who plays way too many video games

13 years ago

wait, isnt Scooma that stuff from that game called Oblivion? doesnt matter, keeping on subject.

13 years ago

it is indeed