Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I seriously need help

12 years ago

Alright, this is some crazy shit. At first, I thought nothing of it, but now it is starting to freak me out. You're probably going to think I'm stupid and I don't blame you.

I keep having dreams. Yeah, I know, it's not that bad. But in nearly all of my dreams, there is this freaking baby that keeps smiling at me. I know I sound stupid but i never dream of just one thing. Normally, I would just dream of one thing, then the next dream is totally on a different thing. That baby is starting to really freak me out. I can still hear it's freaking laugh.

For some stupid reason, I think this baby is the devil. I don't know, but I saw a devilish-baby on "Passion of the christ". I'm not all that religous or anything but I think I'm going to call in an exorcist.
This baby, it's just fucking freaking me out. GET OUT OF MY DREAMS!!!!!!

I seriously need help

12 years ago

Well that's a unique problem. Maybe you should see a pyschologist first?

I seriously need help

12 years ago

Talk to your parents (if you want to or if you still live with them) and/or see a psychiatrist.

I seriously need help

12 years ago
Your dreams are trying to tell you something.

I seriously need help

12 years ago
Did you have a traumatic event in your early childhood? If so then you might have seen something recently that triggered repressed memories to surface from your subconscious mind in the form of dreams.

I seriously need help

12 years ago

That's interesting.  It could be because you're falling asleep thinking you're gonna see that baby again, or you're thinking "I hope I don't see that damn baby," consciously or subconsciously.  That could easily be the cause, in which case, all you have is to go to bed thinking about other things.  Try falling asleep thinking about something going on with school or friends, think about your day, about something you haven't done in a while or something you've always wanted to do.  Just fall asleep with something in mind that has nothing to do with the baby, and you shouldn't have that problem anymore.  To make it easier to stay on that train of thought, make sure it's something you may be having trouble with in life.

When we dream our minds try to solve all sorts of issues we try to deal with throughout the day, and if you're one issue is "what am I gonna do about this baby," you're boned.  But if you have something important, some problem, going on in life that needs solving, it'll be easy for you to stay on track while awake.  Then all you need to do is create a scene in your mind, work through it, let it replay as much as it needs, until finally you drift to sleep and your thoughts are carried over to your dreams.

If you do this, your problems should be solved.  You just have to really understand that it's all your own doing, and not some demon trying to mess with you.  Otherwise, you're gonna find the whole situation hopeless and it'll continue to dominate your dreams.

I seriously need help

12 years ago

Thanks, I tried this and i never dreamt of anything. It must have worked, or not. I don't know because I don't remember what my dream was about.

I seriously need help

12 years ago
That is what goes on for most dreams. You don't remember them. Also look around your environment for something that might be-causing that dream.

I seriously need help

12 years ago

I seriously need help

12 years ago

OMFG!!

I seriously need help

12 years ago

What an ugly baby!

I seriously need help

12 years ago
Now we're all gonna have nightmares about the baby...

I seriously need help

12 years ago

Is the woman screaming because the baby stole her soul?

I seriously need help

12 years ago
She's laughing

I seriously need help

12 years ago

So she's evil too?

I seriously need help

12 years ago
Do something mentally exhausting if this happens again. Ever been to a really good debate or card game or chess match and you get so mentally exhausted that all you can think about is sleep? When you do you'll either not dream at all or have a dream about what you just did, and so that would solve the problem.

Or if you have a lot of time on your hands you could play 8 hours of Soduko, that helped me the one time I tried it. I never dreamed about Willy Wonka again...