Non-threaded

Forums » Advanced Editor Forum » Read Thread

Get help from the experts on variables, scripts, items, and other scary things.

Character Creation?

12 years ago

So i was thinking of letting my reader choose a skill set for their character. i was wondering if this would be possible? i have not yet tried to play around with it because i am still going though the information on the Advanced Editor.  I was thinking of just making the links for the class or profession and once you choose you cant change and throughout the story if you choose different skills you are able to access special items to gain more score. this open up a new range of complexity for me, but i tthink it would be worth the effort if it is even possible. can someone tell me if it is within the scope of possibility or if im just waisting my time... also if possible i would love some help once i am ready for that part so if anyone would like to be co-author for someone who is very casual on the time frame of doing this then let me know please =)

Character Creation?

12 years ago

It's possible, though how you implement it depends on when the reader can use these skills during the story.

Character Creation?

12 years ago
Look at the story, Mommy can I go out and kill tonight, that game starts out with an impressive character creation page.