Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Any hints?

11 years ago

I have started on oct. 24th and began an advanced story. while i am an experienced author despite being a teen this style of writing is utterly new to me. any advice for a young horror writer?

Any hints?

11 years ago

Think of a setting, somewhere scary like a cemetery,or a haunted house, who is in the story maybe a boy and a girl?

Why are they there maybe some-one dared them? Maybe they are trying to scare some-one, like a snobby girl who doesn't believe in ghosts and zombies.

What happens next, for example maybe they are sleeping there for the night? Maybe one of them feels a hand on their shoulder, turns around and faints?

Then...

what happens? Is they eaten, kidnapped, are they all kidnapped/ eaten?

Will one try and save/ avenge the others?

What happens to him?

Are they ever seen again, do there very souls, that day every year haunt anyone who enters that cemetery/haunted house and kill/ kidnap them? are they forced to join a army of living dead? slowly eating away at civilization until they rule. And, was that night the 31st of October, otherwise known as halloween?

Trubtiger Aged 10.

I hope I helped you.

Any hints?

11 years ago

Zombies are a good and easy way to go if your just starting out.

Any hints?

11 years ago

Nom nom nom!