Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Started a CYS!

11 years ago

Hey, this is probably rather irrelevant, but I've begun a story. Yay me, right? It's my first story, but I'm fairly confident that I can handle advanced mode. I draw my inspiration to create the story from choiceofgames.com and chooseyourstory.com. I may not be all that great of a writer compared to CoG style games, but I'm pretty sure I can create a complex story based on what I've seen from them and here. For example, adding different options based on variables. The inspiration material in the story is long forgotten about. I've had this story in my head for quite some time and even written it down in book form (you know with chapters) from time to time.

Anyway, I was just introducing myself and maybe giving me more of an anchor here so that I don't start it and then let it die immediately. Oh, and I have to go off to basic in 22 days D: Sad face. If it's not finished by then, then it'll be postponed, However, fortunately, I will be going to school for two years, so I'll get some time at least to finish it!

Lol. Kay. <3.

Started a CYS!

11 years ago

Hey Rane,

Sounds good. Hope to read something from you. Be safe man.