Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Posting a picture in the game description

5 years ago

Hello,

So, I'm currently starting my first story (here's hoping it turns out somewhat decent), but I'm running into a problem when trying to add a picture to the description. Every time I save and exit it looks good, but when I go back to edit the story the picture just disappears. Any advice would be really appreciated. 

A little help for you :)

5 years ago

Hi McSloth i have the same problem to but i don't no if im right. Ok i think the only way you can do it is just keep putting the picture back until you post it or just put the pictures in later Its not that helpful but it is a guess.

A little help for you :)

5 years ago

Any advice is still advice, thanks for reaching out.

5 years ago
Oh I never noticed this thread. Might want to put these kinds of questions in the Advanced Editor board from now on.

You need to go into your profile settings and disable the rich text editor. It's glitchy and one of the most annoying things it does is eat images. You can use html tags for bold and italics or including images when writing or posting, and otherwise there's nothing all that important the RTE does.

After you uncheck the box you may need to log out and then in again before the change kick in.

5 years ago

I'll make sure to move these types of questions to the proper forum in the future if they come up. I appreciate the help, I'll make sure to give that a try. I take it you've been on this site for awhile now ?