Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Obligatory Valentine’s Day Post

2 months ago
Happy Valentines Day everybody! <3 Anybody have any fun plans for the day or, if you’re like me and you’re working until the end of time, in the upcoming weeks? Any good Valentine’s adjacent stories you’ve read, or think about this time of year? Or does anybody have any underrated romance story games to recommend?

2 months ago
I pillaged the departmental apple crisp and am eating cabbage.

2 months ago
Like… raw cabbage? Or cooked? What kind of cabbage? Napa… green… red…? Honestly can’t think of a better plan though, cabbage is a superior leafy green.

2 months ago

If you are looking for a romance story game, you can't go wrong with Love Sick.

2 months ago
Read this during lunch, immediately got intense stomach cramps - I’m blaming it on the story. Thank you for this horrible horrible recommendation. I hated every word of it, but somehow it kind of slapped. 10/10, really got me into the Valentine’s Day spirit. <3

2 months ago

Or if you're in the market for a standard computer game, I recommend The Coffin of Andy and Leyley. The greatest love story ever told. (Didn't realize that EndMaster had branched out into RPG Maker, but that's the only explanation I can think of for it's existence.) ^_^

2 months ago

Nah. It's just a Singles' Awareness Day for me. Still plumbing through the site for stories, but I'm always finding some good gems here.

2 months ago
Drop them then!! Way to gatekeep, smh.

2 months ago

Have to admit that I haven't looked at any of the Romance genre, but I liked The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost, Equator City, Tower of Riddles (still need to rate) and Hastings, 1066: Aftermath (playing and will rate). I'll let you know if I find some good romance stories, but I'm down for suggestions.

2 months ago
Not to toot my own horn, but Inseparable is the most romantic story on the site. Perhaps even the most romantic story in all human history. (Not counting that legendary Natalie game a confused boomer made public by accident, nobody can compete with that.)

For Valentine's day I will continue having covid, and now my voice is gone too so that's fun.

2 months ago
I actually read Inseparable a couple days ago, and I think you’re within your right to toot your own horn a little bit for that one. When I tell you I gasped at that twist, lol. I’m also going to have to read the Natalie one tonight or tomorrow, I knew it existed but haven’t gotten around to reading past the first couple pages yet.

Hope you feel better soon!

2 months ago