The Rapture War

A fantasy storygame by UberAwesomeRachel

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Created by one person. Me.

This story-game is based upon my original book series, Dragon Ryder. In which 4 heroes are tasked with a pretty darn cool adventure.

Anyways, this takes place about 2,000 years before all that happens. Three sides are formed, splitting the entire world and basically causing mass chaos and destruction. These are extremely hard times for anyone. You would think that it'd be very simple. Dragons Vs. Humans. But it's not exactly that. It's more like Dragons Vs. Dragons Vs. Humans.

Depending on what you choose, you can either aide the Tradition, The Fury, or The Alliance. There is also a secret ending if you get a score of 1000.

The first few pages are short, because it's just teaching you the mechanics of the game. You have several skills. Each skill (Your items) does something different in certain situations. Using the wrong skill at the wrong time could result in death. You can save at the beginning of each battle and at the end of each chapter.

Player Comments

Show All Comments