Welcome to Silver's piazza

A storygame by ponystar12345

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Story Difficulty?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Maturity Level?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Tags

No tags

This is Silver's piazza. This story you are a night grad you must survive five nights.Along the way you could figure out a murder,find the hindden animatronic,and so much more! This game does include blood and creepy parts so please play at your own risk! Now your animatronics first you got Rainbow:she is like Bonnie the first to show up,she is a girl, and is a rainbow tortoiseshell[a cat] with a pink collar.Next is, Wolffie: he is like foxy, he is very shy,he has a white coat and very red paw pads.Then there is, Jeremy:like wolffie he is very shy,he is the smallest animatronic he is a blue fox with red cheeks and wears the night grad uniform, he is more like Freddy.Finlly there is, Silver, my animatronic, she is curenly is not use because how dangerous she is with her hands being sharp and how damged she is with her age no one really knows where she came from because she is a spring lock suit well the only spring lock suit, she is a golden fox with a silver marking on her forehead and if you think that is how we got her name your worng because she repetaly called out her name when we found her.This is all you need know to start the game [this won't be repeated] good luck!

Player Comments

Show All Comments