Player Comments on Back to the '90s

We are offered a nice nostalgia trip while being given ample opportunity to laugh at the silliness of it all. This speaks to allot of people, believe it or not! Basically everyone would like to relive their life. Not everyone has an irrational hatred of their older brother to a murderous degree! But everyone has been infuriated a time or two. Besides, the absurdity is where the fun starts.
-- ugilick on 5/3/2013 9:48:30 PM with a score of 0
I enjoyed playing this thoroughly. While I didn’t get all the references, even for 21st century “kids” like me this was a fun experience. Especially the part of Bill Clinton was hilarious!

There is a lot of branching and choices that are very fun to explore. I also appreciate the fact that the author has explained each epilogue in detail and has made it logical yet funny, a very difficult combination to pull off.
Great character development, I could actually ‘feel’ the emotions of my protagonist and his attitude towards his brother as well as the things he goes through. Good backstory development too, nothing felt random or rushed and everything was flowing smoothly. The story was very very immersive and I lost myself in the world created which is nice.

Nothing wrong with grammar or syntax and I couldn’t notice any typos or errors. Even if I missed out on some, they don’t affect the story. Good job on proofreading!

Thing is that, when you create such wonderful works the readers are hungry for more. I know you’ve probably written a lot already and a lot of work was put in choices but...I wasn’t really satasfied. I wanted to know more, what happened to the protagonist later? Or perhaps more “extra” adventures in the world of the 90’s? Anyway I would’ve LOVED to read more about this plot line. I should probably give this an 8 but I really wanted
it to have more content since I enjoyed myself so much that I’m not satasfied with only this much!! So yes a 7/8.

-- ShoujoAddict on 12/17/2018 3:00:55 PM with a score of 0
rad as hell
-- aleks on 12/30/2017 12:38:41 PM with a score of 0
The game was pretty wacky, and I loved all the references to the 90's. However, it was a bit language-y for me. Somehow I don't remember everyone swearing that much in the 90's, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Or maybe I was just young minded for a teen. Either way, it was entertaining, if not a terribly involved or deep thing, the humor was wonderfully off beat. I'd love to see someone do a version for other decades.
-- Mynoris on 11/29/2017 11:40:14 PM with a score of 0
This is one of the best games I have played in a while, at least, games not made by endmaster, I was not a 90's kid, infact, I was born on the last year of the 90's, but the 90's sounds like great times.
-- Shinobi on 10/22/2015 9:39:43 PM with a score of 0
Oh man. This was very humorous, nostalgic, and entertaining. Good work.
-- FazzTheMan on 8/2/2015 4:44:09 AM with a score of 0
Goddamn, that was fun.
-- betaband on 3/21/2015 5:34:02 PM with a score of 0
That another person could write such a satisfying description of fratricide is humiliating.
-- Polyhymnia on 8/11/2014 8:56:46 AM with a score of 0
Choked tony to death.....11/10
-- Giltmonk3 on 6/22/2014 8:37:57 PM with a score of 0
Yes I save Bill Clinton btch.
-- RabbitSeason on 1/12/2014 6:21:33 AM with a score of 0
Not funny or amusing IMO. Surprised it was rated so high. Halfway through I just started clicking random options to get to the end so I could leave a rating.
-- Ian on 12/27/2013 4:11:15 PM with a score of 0
Really Awesome Game!
-- dbzfan94 on 12/5/2013 1:23:26 PM with a score of 0
Loved this, really nice blast from the past.
-- sapper0 on 7/11/2013 11:14:09 PM with a score of 0
OMFG! That was, like, so totally bitchin'! I mean, like, so what if certain reffrences to events and shit were totally eeffed up? and the that obsenity! "Chucklefuck"? Seriously? I so totally wanna know where you found that one, Dude!; I wanna go get some too! Once again, I just wanna say, awsome job, and "Roll on!"
-- Naugarvla on 5/29/2013 12:20:38 AM with a score of 0
Interesting concept. It was well developed and humorous.
-- bookmonkey on 5/3/2013 5:44:55 PM with a score of 0
Nice game, was born in '90 so didn't get all the references, but a great game nonetheless. I got the Neo ending.
-- Jordan on 5/3/2013 12:30:21 AM with a score of 0
Random stories get random scores...
I rolled a 2.
Fuck.
-- Swiftstryker on 5/2/2013 8:37:23 AM with a score of 0
Really funny
-- Drakilian on 5/2/2013 8:23:15 AM with a score of 0
This is how random games should be made. With careful thought,excessive humor, and lots of vague references.
-- alienalpha on 5/2/2013 7:24:17 AM with a score of 0
Aside from the odd anti-republican humor, (while it seems to have a distinct hatred of Republicans, it cracks a joke about how we eat souls, which I'll assume it a crack at what people believe about Reoublicans, and not what you believe, which leaves me incredibley confused) the work was very good.
Found it amusing, well written, and engaging, it's probably the second best random game on the site. 6/8
-- Aman on 5/1/2013 10:06:43 PM with a score of 0