Well, I am a Star Trek fan and I also love DBZ. I am actually an Alt of an account called DBZfan94 that was having some problems working. I can be considered a computer geek because that is what I love do. I love my computer and could not live without it. And I did mention this before but I am going to type this in so I don't have to mention it anymore, I am blind and I use a computer just like the rest of you just that it talks. Well, that's it.to
Steve demands attention!
on 4/18/2017 11:03:19 AM
1. Politics: Do you consider yourself Left, Left-Leaning, Centrist, Right-Leaning or Right wing? Please elaborate.
I am more of a right-leaning conservative however, I am not totally right-wing, I am conservative as I supported Trump but I don't agree with everything he says or thinks about different people, but I also am conservative with my money unlike those who are left-leaning democrats.
2. Abortion: Do you believe abortion should be completely legal, sometimes allowed or banned? Please elaborate.
I believe that abortion should be banned, I believe that when you decide to have sex with another person and the girl becomes pregnant, that she should go all the way through with it, otherwise, she will never learn from the foolishness of allowing a guy to penetrate her in such a way, and will also not learn that even condoms don't always work and birth control isn't the hero of all consentual sex, and if it'srape, it's no reason to allow a baby to die, just give it up for adoption.
3. Religion: Please state your religion of raising and your religiousness on a factor of 0-5, 0 being non-believing and 5 being willing to pilot a Boeing 757 for your God.
My religion is Latter-day Saint/Mormon and my religion scale number is probably 4 as I could never pilot a 747 for my god even if I really wanted to.
4. Queer: State your opinion on homosexuality. Please note if you are currently in the closet.
I am not a homo-sexual, and my opinion is that I respect homosexuals as humans, but I do not agree with the choices they have made to become homosexual.
5. Tranvestites: State your opinion on Transgenderism. Please note whether you'd have sex with Caitlyn Jenner at the end.
I believe that there are different people in the world, and because of this, some may have deformaties such as not having a specific gender at birth, and if a person doesn't have an assigned gender at birth, they should choose what they feel most comfortable with, and yes, I would, if I was married to her and she enjoys blind people.
6. Bullshit: Please insert your own bullshit question here about sporks or pudding or whatever the fuck you want to keep interested in this thing. If you have any respect for yourself, feel free to leave Question 7. blank.
I would like to ask about what this spork/pudding war was about, and about what eventually happened.
7. Wetbacks: Do you want the government to work harder to enforce anti-immigration laws, do nothing because you don't give a shit or open more pathways to citizenship and all that shit? Please note despite the question's title it applies to all you blessed non-American people.
I believe that there should be tougher immigration laws, but not specifically to a certain type of people or a country where people reside, I believe that if there are going to be tougher immigration laws, that they should apply to the countries surrounding that region which is being focused on, and not on one specific country.
8. Trump: Please state your opinion of Donald J. Trump from 1-10, 1 being 'He is Satan!', 10 being 'I am Donald Trump and I think I'm doing a pretty good job."
I would give Trump perhaps a 7 or 8, because he is moving fast, he may be behind on cabinet positions, but he did take more action than Obama when it came to foreign relations.
9. Islam: What is your opinion os the religion of Islam? Please note, if you are Muslim, feel free to do the same thing you did with Question 7. here.
I think that Islam is not evil, and that many of my friends who are Islamic are really nice, and since we believe in some of the same things (No smoking, no drinking), that we really get along and know what we should and should not do even if we don't believe in the same god.
10. Star Wars: List the Star Wars films from worst to best. If you have not seen them all, please write "I have failed" as your answer to this question.
I will list them in Numerical order: 4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6.
11. Nations: Please list the best five nations in order from best to fifth best.
Japan, China, South Korea, Germany, United States.
12. The Death Penalty: Do you support the Death Penalty? If so, please state what crimes you think would deserve such a sentence.
I support the death penalty, and believe that crimes such as First Degree murder should be grounds for the death penalty especially if there is more than one count of murder even if the person is successfully able to deem himself/herself mentally insane.
13. Guns: Do you support the right to bear arms? If so, please state your opinion on assault rifles, registration, background checks and the accuracy in a cop firing upward in the air while yelling after he fails to get his guy.
I believe that guns are good for the world, in fact, I am blind and I was taught by a Navy Seal how to fire a gun correctly as a Boy Scout activity, in saying this, I believe that people such as sex-offenders, and people who are deemed "Mentally retarded." should not have guns and registration should be based on Heavy background checks.
14. Euthanasia: Do you support Euthanasia?
I do not support this practice.
What Do You Guys Read?
on 4/18/2017 10:43:34 AM
I would love to have a picture as well, as I a am also blind, however, I am also a DBZ fan, so probably a picture of maybe one character of the show, perhaps a super-saiyen.
on 3/20/2017 10:56:18 AM
Knowing my dad, I probably won't get much of a brake, instead, I will most likely have to do mreo work during the brake and work on stuff. Either that, or work on my Eagle Scout project.
on 2/16/2017 11:25:13 AM
You play King of Dragon Pass? I love that game! It's an IPhone game now you know, this may be slightly off topic though.
on 2/16/2017 10:49:49 AM
I have heard of this cheese, it doesn't sound that bad, except for the maggots, but I bet you could cook the maggots out of the cheese it'sself and just eat it after it's cooked, it couldn't be that bad.
on 2/16/2017 10:36:04 AM
I think it's a great thing, the more genitically modified plants there are, the more crops will grow because they are modified to grow, also, there is no scientific way that the genetics could ever modify your genetics, just the plant is modified, so don't worry about that. This would make farming easier, more efficient, and clean for all of us, which means cleaner food for the rest of us non-farmers!
Why People Who Use Forks Are Satan Worshippers
on 2/14/2017 10:56:02 AM
I keep reading this, this is the best rant that I have ever heard. Sure, there were the pudding and spork wars (Which I had read some about, but I wish there was an archive of the stuff that was posted for my laughing pleasure), but this is really awesome, because I am apparently a Satan worshiper too, because I use a fork and worse, I have eaten strawberry pudding with a fork, no wait, a spork.
You guys are okay.
on 2/14/2017 10:53:48 AM
Well, compared to places like COG and other writing sites, it is great to be thought of as "Okay." even tough I am have just been lerking for the last couple of years and not really posting anything, well... 94 posts to be exact.
Black Pigeon Speaks?
on 2/14/2017 10:47:34 AM
Lol. I love that, computer jokes are funny, and "The Arian brotherhood." does sound better, and it's not just because the person I went to Prom with was Named "Arian." no joke!
on 2/14/2017 10:44:24 AM
Dang, where are you from? Just wondering because all of those things sound incredibly strange, but they sound like something I would try at least once, even the fruit with estrogen because why not, I have always wondered what it would be like to be a girl temporarily.