Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

I want to write a storygame, and I have plenty of ideas, but I want to know what interests you guys, and maybe write a story you enjoy! Just reply with your favorite type of storygames and maybe a small idea of what you'd like to read and I'll look at them all tomorrow, if there's very many. For now goodnight guys, see you tomorrow!

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

I usually prefer STORYgames. In short, they emphasize on the storyline, details, etc., rather than playing the storygame. As per favorites, Modern Adventure, Love and Dating, and Sci-Fi are the greatest genres out there.

Not saying you should completely follow everything from the handsome horse's mouth, but at least focus on the storyline, if you please.

I hope this helps you in your future endeavors.

Cheerio!

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

First, hurry up and get a profile picture so you can be distinguished from the blind girl.

Second, I don't particularly think it matters what genre you do. Personally I'll read anything if it's good, although I've always been fond of morally grey protagonists if not outright villains. Still, just write whatever you want to, it doesn't matter. Oh, and best of luck, try not to fail like so, so many others before you. @mizal, for instance.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

Better than the blind girl yet?

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

I wish I was blind after seeing that profile pic. Looks like one of those single mothers getting out of bed, trying to always smile but they're on Facebook like, "gee golly lemme die"

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

I think the original picture has a generic figure running, (not that her avatar is any different in that sense) and the sign read "memes" opposed to trash. I hope that makes you feel better.

I even drew a picture of it, but it was Chris instead of a random dude.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

Not better, just different. :)

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

Different from the blind girl. Hers is at least funny because you wonder why she has none, then you check her profile and laugh at her.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago
I hope that someday you'll learn when a joke gets old, Steve. For now, however, I'll help you. Yes, I'm blind. Nothing new. You might as well make jokes about how I have two hands, because that's about as interesting at this point.
I would love to have a profile picture, just show me a site with good pictures that also has descriptions for them. Oh right, there aren't any. And it's not like I'm the only one without it.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

People with two hands aren't human.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago
How many hands do humans have?

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

I forgot to add the bit about the joke not working as well.

Anyway, for some reason I still wouldn't mind seeing you have a Medusa avatar.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago
Find me a good Medusa picture and I'll use it, sure.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

Here, I did a quick “Medusa Icon” search and picked this one.

photo Medusa_zpsf0hm1pwc.jpg

Just a quick description, it’s a black and white sketch of a medusa. It’s basically her face and her neck and the upper part of one of her arms is showing.

She has a look of slight annoyance (or maybe surprise) on her face. She’s not really “monstrous” looking except for the snake hair.

It’s 102 x 102. Not sure if that’s too small, but I figured you’d want one that you didn’t need to fuck around with altering the size too much. I’m sure other images can be found though if someone wants to help in this task.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago
Alright, it should work now, thanks End. Now pray that I don't look at you ...

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

We could just do a site-wide contest where we find images that you'd want to use (and we'd put it descriptions). Or, you just just Google "<insert color> blank" or "Slovenian flag". Or, you could just ignore the user with a hedgehog as a profile picture.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago
Having a flag as a profile pic? No way, only stupid Americans do that. As for the contest, not many people would participate because there would be no reward except a warm feeling in their heart. And 90 % of those who would post a picture would just post disgusting shit and say it's something else.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago
I would love to have a picture as well, as I a am also blind, however, I am also a DBZ fan, so probably a picture of maybe one character of the show, perhaps a super-saiyen.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

Here, quick icon search for super-saiyen.

photo Supersaiyan_zpsnhgmku9g.png

I have practically no knowledge of Dragon Ball Z, but the picture description is a guy with big blonde spikey hair and he’s got a really intense look on his face. Just shows his face and upper shoulder area. He's wearing orange and blue clothing.

Image is 128x128. I’m guessing should be a good size since Mayana’s pic is working pretty well.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago
The guy's ripped, too. It's Goku.

What Do You Guys Read?

7 years ago

Really wasn't a joke, more a funny and perfectly accurate thing. I like this Medusa way less.