Player Comments on Crash Landing

Quite a good story. Its too easy to escape.
-- Willy on 5/24/2019 6:16:25 AM with a score of 0
Nice game quite fun
-- Riley on 10/25/2016 11:22:46 PM with a score of 0
Sorry Dick, I want that ship...
-- Endeavour on 5/11/2016 5:41:27 PM with a score of 0
Not that great. Promising, but execution was iffy. I feel that if you put a bit more effort into this story, it would be quite good. However, at its current state, it is mediocre at best. Nothing against your writing - it's good. However, I just feel that a lack of effort went into this. I look forward to your future works, but learn from this.
-- PortalSpartan on 6/19/2015 5:14:43 AM with a score of 0
It's not a bad story, but I agree on too many deaths, especially the poisoned food, that's not even an instant death, because once you choose to order it, whatever you do after that, you're screwed anyway :D, you can only postpone your death of one move if you protest and don't eat it as soon, but after that choice you can only retreat and eat it, poisoning yourself or stick to your guns, so you get thrown out, but this time, you "randomly" die because of broken glass shards, come on, that's funny but ridiculous and random, along with not offering at least a way out of that :).
Then the cynical line that assumes I rot poor and alone.
-- Oblomov on 6/10/2015 9:36:17 PM with a score of 0
its too easy
-- AthenaT on 4/10/2015 11:31:40 PM with a score of 0
It was good, but could have been a lot more in depth. It all seemed a bit quick and easy. You could have explored the Alien Planet and had tasks to complete before you could fly away.
-- Jordi P on 11/17/2014 12:44:22 PM with a score of 0
It was kind of boring
-- MasterChief117 on 8/26/2013 1:16:33 AM with a score of 0
Well it wasn't bad, but I really don't understand why you'd include the choice of "The engine starts" or "The engine doesn't start". I think the idea behind having choices is that people get to choose what they think is the best, smartest or most interesting of the options. It's like if there was a CYS where one of the options was "You're fighting a monster. Do you kill the monster and save the village or does the monster kill you and eat you?" What's the point?
-- Briar_Rose on 11/21/2012 4:19:52 AM with a score of 0
pics helped but lack of plot and details hurt. overall a 3 and a half
-- alienalpha on 8/22/2012 1:18:41 PM with a score of 0
Nice, telling you the truth, i dont like pinball, the alien pic was great. Anyway...5/8
-- EricDrewCents on 6/20/2012 3:47:14 AM with a score of 0
ok
-- betaband on 5/27/2012 7:59:15 PM with a score of 0
You might not have seen any storygame here.
-- RobustSporadic on 5/21/2012 12:50:23 AM with a score of 0
Cool
-- wolfang100 on 3/14/2012 1:18:28 PM with a score of 0
do not take this to harsh but it seemed pointless
-- jjq33 on 7/26/2011 9:33:13 PM with a score of 0
I died of food poisoning and NOT from a giant crash landing? What kind of logic is this?
-- giamonic on 7/7/2011 1:16:51 PM with a score of 0
I get to choose if it starts or not, that made me lol.
-- Killa_Robot on 6/9/2011 5:18:02 PM with a score of 0
This was way too short, and just dull all around. I gave it a 2 because your spelling and grammar wasn't bad.
-- deadly_sinner66 on 5/26/2011 11:36:32 PM with a score of 0
What's this?
-- Killer999 on 5/17/2011 11:43:33 AM with a score of 0
i.....won?
-- fergie14233 on 11/14/2010 1:47:07 PM with a score of 0
Really meh. You can do way better than this, I would normally tell you to go read some of the better stories on the site, but I think you already have done quite a bit of that so just try and emulate them a little better.
-- JJJ-thebanisher on 7/30/2009 4:18:17 PM with a score of 0
Well, this wasn't really worth my time playing. I don't want to be rude, but it was a bit random (and it sounded like a serious game too). The weird thing was the last choice, "It's starts" "It doesn't start up".

If you choose for it to start, the engine comes on and you fly away and win, okay. But how come when you choose for it to not start, there is no engine in it. That makes no sense! Anywho, 3/8.
-- Leon101 on 7/30/2009 2:40:39 AM with a score of 0
Just to let you know, My Rating isn't mine. It's my dopey little brother's.
-- NealShustermanFan on 7/24/2009 5:18:11 PM with a score of 0
is there a real ending
-- Dazohan11 on 7/22/2009 9:58:38 AM with a score of 0
Firstly, that has to be the most defunct pinball machine ever built.

Secondly, you need to make the experience last longer.

Thirdly, I wouldn't advise the player being able to make decisions they should have no influence over. (ie does the ship start or not)
-- Rommel on 7/15/2009 10:58:10 PM with a score of 0
How can you choose whether or not it starts? Other than that, the story was ok, just work on the Realism.
-- Vitamins_n_Stds on 7/15/2009 12:22:26 PM with a score of 0
good game olny to many deaths
-- ramseyjr on 7/14/2009 9:09:28 PM with a score of 0