Player Comments on Quiz: Do you know Myadventuregame.com? Part 1 2002-2003

It was sort of interesting learning about the old days of CYS, or MAG as it was called back then. It was an ok quiz but it could have been better.

The writing could have been better because this game had quite a lot of typos. I say this almost every time when leaving a comment for a game, and it's kind of getting tiresome. Please just proofread more carefully.

The questions were ok, and somewhat informative about this website in its early years, but I feel that it might have been nicer to have more meaningful information. I'm talking about things like number of MAG points or dates of posts, which I feel aren't that important or interesting. The quiz did feel a little repetitive in this way.

I didn't appreciate the way, like so many other quizzes, you would get an end game link for every wrong answer. That's what the advanced editor is there for. Having said that, I did appreciate the clues you gave us at those game over pages if we got an answer that was close.

Overall, this quiz was kind of meh... could have been better but could have been worse.
-- 31TeV on 10/21/2014 2:43:28 AM with a score of 19

It was great to learn about people from that age of CYS, but that spelling braught the game down.
-- Shinobi on 3/13/2017 1:19:40 PM with a score of 19
Wow, this thing is a dinosaur. Unfortunately there's not much to recommend it as far as quizzes go. It doesn't look to have been proofread at all and I'm with 31TeV in getting annoyed at these quizzes that just end immediately after one wrong guess. A lot of the questions themselves seem so pointless, when this could have otherwise been some neat trivia on the early days of CYS.

Quizzes in general, I almost question whether they even belong on the site. So few of them offer anything interesting or show any sort of effort in the actual implementation.

Anyway, it was interesting to come across this, but now that it's popping up on the front page in need of more ratings I have a feeling this old relic's days may be numbered.
-- mizal on 3/13/2017 12:04:03 PM with a score of 3
Wow! I'm quite good at guessing! I guessed through the whole game too!

-- Plelb on 1/6/2017 8:10:11 AM with a score of 19
Woop woop somehow got 19 but okay...yeah good facts.
-- Cloudflame on 6/12/2015 3:47:12 PM with a score of 19
Well then.... I managed to win.
-- DerpBacon on 2/21/2015 2:12:46 PM with a score of 19
mostly it was option 1. not very random, but cool to relive the old days. it was a simpler time. I miss them.
-- Fleshnblood_78 on 6/19/2014 1:35:42 PM with a score of 19
Some of the questions answered them selves and overall it wasn't that good.
-- Madbrad200 on 6/19/2014 12:28:08 PM with a score of 19
Pretty shitty quiz.
-- Drakilian on 12/5/2013 9:45:35 PM with a score of 19
Fantastic!
-- OldManWillakers on 12/5/2013 8:04:01 PM with a score of 0
There is no number 12...
-- galobtter on 4/19/2013 9:29:01 AM with a score of 19
cysid2 is a mascot
-- betaband on 5/26/2012 10:04:54 PM with a score of 0
didn't like it too much
-- betaband on 4/19/2012 5:26:56 PM with a score of 4
This is good
-- God on 3/31/2012 5:19:42 AM with a score of 19
All you have to do is go back...
-- written_agreement on 11/12/2011 12:52:38 AM with a score of 19
Site trivia is always fun. Unremarkable quizzes are not.
-- Melike on 1/1/2009 10:25:57 AM with a score of 19
The structure of this quiz is really crummy.
-- Rommel on 4/14/2007 10:54:15 PM with a score of 5
Interesting. now I can pass it too easily
-- Jimi_the_Z on 4/8/2007 6:35:11 PM with a score of 19
Nice quiz. I didn't know too much about MAG history.
-- Anubis on 3/30/2007 2:56:28 PM with a score of 19
Hey! I'm surprised I answered correctly on ANY of them, seeing as I came to the website in late November of '06.
-- Sir_Lancegalawain on 12/31/2006 6:17:33 PM with a score of 3
Pretty good.
-- PrinceOProvidence on 12/30/2006 5:44:10 PM with a score of 19
How am I supposed to know the answers to some of those questions?
-- Sethaniel on 10/11/2006 10:16:34 PM with a score of 2
Mainly about the users. I managed to get seven before losing.
-- October on 10/6/2006 7:54:48 PM with a score of 7
Cool that the quiz is about the site, but there's too many misspellings and random history I could never know to really interest me.
-- madglee on 8/9/2006 4:09:18 AM with a score of 19
Lol i only got two wrong and the first one i got wrong was how many points did AKJ16 have before he switched over to solostrike lol! i remember that 20 of those mag points came from two horrible games: Holloween Adventure and its sequel! o man, MAG points were almost impossible to obtain then lol, now its "a walk in the park".
-- solostrike on 7/22/2006 4:54:48 PM with a score of 19
Many questions are based off changed data. Technically, AKJ47 had 0 MAG points before switching to Solostrike. MAG points weren't around than. Also, the first post ever was probably deleted or something. I don't know. I'll tell you if I find it. Also, the first post in the Parlor room should be taken from the dates the forums were made, not from a post moved to them.
-- Havvy on 6/28/2006 7:53:59 PM with a score of 3
I thought it was very good, if not a little hard!
-- weedy on 6/15/2006 12:26:13 PM with a score of 7
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I only made a score of 2, it was good though. Now to go through it but hopefully do better.
-- leon101 on 6/6/2006 10:43:09 PM with a score of 2
Well, that was alright, though I guess on most of them.
-- GodsSlayer on 6/2/2006 2:06:49 AM with a score of 19
That was pretty hard dude, and you could have written it in more interesting way. OK though.
-- Miccy2000 on 6/1/2006 4:25:42 AM with a score of 9
Pretty good but some questions were useless. Like how am I suuposed to know some of that shit?
-- JJJ on 6/1/2006 1:30:58 AM with a score of 19
Some interesting knowledge is in there but for the forum questions, many of them are inacurate. Many posts were moved to those forums to make it so there was some info there.
-- havacoman on 6/1/2006 1:26:08 AM with a score of 19
a solid quiz. a solid game from you. im impressed. good job.
-- nate on 5/31/2006 11:33:58 PM with a score of 19