The Wave Of Dumb

Player Rating2.76/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 70 ratings since
played times (finished )

"walk in the park"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

Tags

Humor

This game is:

A. Dumb.

B. Making no sense.

C. Contains bulldozers.

D. All of the above.

Hello, I am Synthesizer, and this is my first story-game on the site. I hope you enjoy!

Sounds like Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on acid.
-- eshspoyeofdoom on 12/3/2016 3:33:59 PM with a score of 0
Stranger than Kubrick, more boring than Allen, more surreal than Aronofsky. You'd think those would be complements... but they aren't
-- BigRonn77 on 11/25/2016 3:58:07 PM with a score of 0
Akward...
-- annaisawesome on 7/14/2016 3:17:23 PM with a score of 0
Went down some hallways and through some doors woke up in space. 10/8 best game ever
-- IGN on 3/22/2016 10:56:09 AM with a score of 0
A bit too circular for me, otherwise good.
-- Isshyyyji on 10/21/2015 4:41:24 PM with a score of 0
It was way too confusing and I don't want to look like a hater but come on it isn't meant for people like me who like organization.
-- Luna5361 on 3/1/2015 7:22:45 PM with a score of 0
Hmm...nice writing, you just need to think of a nice plot to keep people interested. I suggest a coauthor to inspire you and unleash you upon the world!
-- Cloudeh on 12/26/2014 10:04:29 AM with a score of 0
I get the fact that your'e trying to be funny with an immature and comical sense, but you need to see that there is a stopping point. As Allusional said below, I like the writing, but the story has no point. Even the most immature story games need a plot. Good job on your first story game.
4/8
-- Mtactical on 11/24/2014 9:50:50 AM with a score of 0
What on God's Earth was that? How did I end up being chased by an indoor bulldozer then suddenly be in space?

This would be an ideal game to play while abusing illegal substances, it might even make more sense.
-- PcGenie on 8/28/2014 7:03:34 AM with a score of 0