Player Comments on Timewarp - Ancient times

That was definitely a very good Edutainment storygame. Though there are a few things I would recommend revising.

First, you called 32-year old Alexander (I think it was him) a "young man". Our definitions of "young man" are very different. Also, the information was just so dense and clunky. After a while, I ended up skimming/skipping the information. While I do want to know, it's a bit... too informing. There's no way I would remember anything, and I doubt many people would bother to actually read through all of that information on every single page.

Other than that, I think that the storygame was well worth my time and energy to read. I definitely learned SOMETHING, and the "story" of it all was well put together. Good job!
-- Crescentstar on 12/31/2016 11:47:35 PM with a score of 0
Interesting game, just hope there are more choices available after meeting Chronos.
-- TestingJest on 9/21/2017 11:26:15 PM with a score of 0
Well I'm doomed in ancient China.

This was an enjoyable quiz, 5/8.
-- MrMustachio on 2/12/2017 1:40:20 PM with a score of 0
Wow
. That was awesome! Pretty much impossible without going back, knowing a lot of history, or just looking it up, but really good nonetheless. Grammar was excellent, the storyline was interesting, and it all made sense and fitted together nicely. 8/8
-- Morganis on 9/11/2016 3:19:10 PM with a score of 0
it sucks and its way too long
-- NIna on 1/14/2016 1:17:39 PM with a score of 0
horrible
-- kai on 10/30/2015 1:05:54 PM with a score of 0
Nice.
-- FazzTheMan on 10/26/2015 8:21:54 PM with a score of 0
its okay
-- berp on 8/31/2015 2:20:44 PM with a score of 0
i hated it this so much
-- james on 8/31/2015 12:38:22 PM with a score of 0
This was pretty good! Are you working on the Middle Ages story?
-- Mike on 3/21/2015 10:32:24 PM with a score of 0
This is a really great game and is actually very educational as it would tell you exactly why one awnser was right and it would also tell you why one awnser was exactly wrong it is a great story that I had great fun with in choosing everything I could and the knowledge it came with.
-- Fableheath on 3/20/2015 6:58:49 PM with a score of 0
It was good. Nice touch to make it a timetravel/quiz game and running the risk of being stuck in time.
-- visitor on 6/22/2013 10:50:15 AM with a score of 0
I really thought it was Vespasian. You put some real effort into this, and it shows! What impresses me is that you turned a quiz into an adventure.
-- ugilick on 6/13/2013 8:08:20 PM with a score of 0
Wow pretty good quiz. One thing though, when the Christians were thrown to the lions by Nero, you probably wouldn't have been able to hide under their togas...togas were only worn by citizens, and Christian citizens were rarely thrown to the lions. Even if these were citizens, they probably would not have been thrown in wearing their togas; they would have been stripped down to a tunic. Very good quiz though!
-- MagmaArmor0 on 6/2/2013 11:05:29 PM with a score of 0
Excellent Jason! I really enjoyed the game. i also enjoyed learning details I was ignorant of before.
-- Arthwys on 6/2/2013 1:37:15 PM with a score of 0
usually i do not like quizzes but this one gave me an exception. Very well done.
-- JamesValkyrie on 6/1/2013 3:03:22 PM with a score of 0
Good game and I like the fact that it is not too easy. I was stranded in China and forced to help build the Great Wall :-) I would enjoy more options...
-- Johnson74 on 6/1/2013 10:09:18 AM with a score of 0
I could see this being featured. Good game, but the facts are a bit obscure.
-- galobtter on 6/1/2013 9:46:40 AM with a score of 0
Thoroughly enjoyable, albeit I got caught out be my lack of knowledge on Belgium history ;)
-- Nick the Noodle on 6/1/2013 3:05:07 AM with a score of 0
Good they were some very obscure facts in here... I liked it but next time could you make them a teensy bit easier? Like stuff semi well known
-- hugo23 on 6/1/2013 1:36:43 AM with a score of 0
Nice one Jason. :thumup:
Only thing I have is that you seem to do all the work (long text,nice picture)
while the player only has to click one of four options w/o having to face much consequence as a result of his choice.
-- major sennef on 6/1/2013 12:47:40 AM with a score of 0
Very well done and nice use of pictures =)
-- BerkaZerka on 5/31/2013 11:09:21 PM with a score of 0