Crescentstar, The Dramatist
Last Update: 5/9/17
So many obligations...
I have a short project in mind: Bai Qiu Lian... so... >_> Yeah.
My next project will be Secret Winter Story and/or Nostalgic Memories. Probably the latter over the former.
Secret Winter Story: 1,542 words
Nostalgic Memories: 483 words
My others projects outside of this site include: Several essays (T_T), a continuation of something I wrote for a Weekly Writing Prompt, and a story idea in incubation right now. ^-^
ToS List: Pineapplekitty, Rivertail, Virtualide
Thank you's: Thank you, Kiel's awesome partner generator—for that I'll be eternally grateful. Thank you, everyone who supported me. Thank you Shadow for everything. Thank you Set for being friendly to, like, everything and everyone.Thank you Raven for tolerating me. cx Thank you, Orange and Minnie for pushing me and all that.
"Guided by my parents but raised by the internet." - Ford
"As long as people stay out of my kicking range" - Me, in honor of a friend's suggestion
"I refuse to partake in any of this. I am strictly neutral in this war." - Seto, the true Sage
"It takes a monster to kill a monster." - Caleana Sardothien/Sarah J Mass (whichever you prefer); Heir of Fire
This is my 2016 December Ballad Contest entry
Note: Any items are in the girl's inventory.
Also, this entry is quite short, but there are several endings.
Beware some of the things in here as they're quite... unfriendly.
To some, it's called the "Forgotten Holocaust of World War II". The atrocities committed in the Pacific theater of war during World War II are arguably the most inhumane and cruel acts done in all of human history.
Play as either Zhaoluo or Li, a pair of stepsisters, along with a touch of enemy perspective.
Endings: 3 Normal Epilogues, 2 Special Epilogue (an altered version of a normal epilogue due to at least one choice), 2 Normal Endings, 2 Death Endings.
1. I do not intend to discriminate against any group; I think that all types of people can be very nice and kind, and I'm writing in both sides' possible perspectives, so keep that in mind. Also keep in mind that the Japanese and Chinese had always had tensions between them, and their bias against the other can be very strong.
2. I've taken some creative liberties with the story, which include making up appearances for real people/characters and the lack of police officers and guards in the camp the protagonist resides in. It is historical fiction after all. Oh, and I'm pretty sure that some of the swear words I used don't really exist in Chinese, but my knowledge in that area is not too good.
3. Information found are on various sources listed at the end of the main path (the most boring path, of course).
4. Although much of it is optional, and because I can't write such things very well, there will be mentions and mild descriptions of violence, gore, rape/forced incest, decapitation/removal of body parts, and other dark subjects. Viewer discretion advised.
5. Update (1): Thanks you, StrykerL, for the critique. I've incorporated most of the tips. Future Updates (?): Extended paths, Hidesada Path.
Thanks to TharaApples for beta-reading. :D Also, I'd like to also mention Orange and MinnieKing for (keeping me entertained and) helping each other procrastinate during our time with all this: *gestures wildly*. Of course, for also shoving each other toward the finish line (he he). Oh, and Steve24833: Thanks for a few informational pointers and stuff. Thanks to the people who've given writing advice to me in my time here because they were very helpful.
If you notice anything wrong, incorrect, or otherwise... odd, please let me know! ^-^
Things from the past seem to come back to me. Beautiful memories of how all of us were so happy together. We would chat every day and strengthen our bonds everyday. It was summertime then, and the the light was so bright and lovely; it cast a warm glow on all of us, our auras were so bright. I would go to the length to say that I love them. I love them so much. They were the people I hold closest to my heart, and I cannot bear to ever lose them, to ever stop talking with them and sharing our lives with each other.
But... now. It's all gone. All ruined. I can't stand how these beautiful memories are so out of reach, so blurry and bleak. I can't stand how one of the people I say I love has changed so much... and for the worse. I can't stand how my friends have to leave, one after another, slowly and slowly. I can't stand watching them leave me. I can't stand it. It's breaking me slowly. I love them all; they are very dear to my heart. These people are some of the best friends I've ever had. But they're changed and gone... and I fear that they don't know how much I truly, truly love them.
Recent PostsNewbie calling...! on 5/26/2017 7:33:56 AM
The dog is cute. <3
Newbie calling...! on 5/25/2017 8:25:28 AM
^_^ If you have any questions, PM me~
Underrated Storygames on 5/24/2017 7:26:51 AM
Steve does effort? T-T But he made it sound so easy. >-<
Writing Prompts Week #16 on 5/23/2017 9:24:05 PM
Nah, mizal. Your lovely 3-or-so sentence piece is gold.
A forgetful newbie on 5/22/2017 8:29:49 AM
Haiii~ If you need any help or anything, PM me! ^-^
Writing Prompts Week #16 on 5/22/2017 8:15:03 AM
Writing Prompts Week #16 on 5/21/2017 6:21:59 PM
Writing Prompts Week #16 on 5/21/2017 6:21:15 PM
Wiblander on 5/19/2017 8:20:58 PM
What's up with your liking of that number?
Writing Prompts Week #16 on 5/19/2017 3:02:10 PM
sadly happily at number of entries*