To Save a Life

Player Rating3.11/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 39 ratings since 01/27/2017
played 323 times (finished 16)

"mosie through a minefield"

"A well spent lunch break"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Your name is Ren. A week ago, your mother was hit by a car. Her organs was heavily damaged, and they need to be replace. The problem is, you don’t have enough money to afford those new organs.

Score = How much gold you have in the end. So, those with negative gold means that they own money, those with positive gold, but not over 100k means they lost the game, and those with over 100k means they won the game.

Jesus, this game is painfully long and repetitive. The author is either not a native English speaker or 12 years old because the vocabulary and writing is as repetitive as the game itself. You're going to the "horse betting field" to bet on horses. You have two weeks to double your money betting on horse races while drugging the competition. After two days, I wanted to kill myself so I drugged 'Horse 10' multiple times to get to an end-game link. It didn't come fast enough. There is a reason why this game has only been finished 12 times in two years. I don't know what I expected though... the description itself has multiple errors. After clicking through this storygame, I need a cold shower and to rethink my life.
-- ninjapitka on 1/16/2019 7:09:53 PM with a score of -4688
1) what was the point of drugging the horses?
2) the story was boring
3) too long
3/8 choose your own boredom
-- MidnightPhoenix on 8/25/2015 7:04:43 PM with a score of -4970
My only question is, how on earth could you have run a horse race gambling business for so long if you lose like $10000 a day without drugging the horses? It just doesn't make economic sense imho
-- mammothe on 4/23/2015 1:10:23 AM with a score of -2086
This was surprisingly a great game. I liked the unique idea and concept of it.
-- Penworth on 3/26/2015 12:10:15 AM with a score of 5728
This game was great and pretty fun, I won in two days. My mom did not have to suffer. But all together great game.
-- Maxamillion97 on 11/20/2014 5:33:35 PM with a score of 153857
Game was seriously hard. I barely managed to make any money on any of the days and lost pretty quickly.I might just be really bad at math and guessing or whatever. The mechanics were pretty cool, just not my cup of tea. 4/8
-- Brewstone on 7/23/2014 3:08:28 PM with a score of -4732
For a math nerd like me, this game was brilliant. This game will make even most skeptics pray to random number generator gods.
-- the_quiller on 7/20/2014 5:36:47 PM with a score of 100110
It's a cool little game. I got annoyed with the fact that it seemed like you couldn't gain more then a few thousand per game though. I ended up drugging a horse 102 times to see what would happen when it went into the negatives for how many yards they can run. I don't get how a horse can run -137 yards. >.< Anyway, I was impressed with how well you handled the AG option thingies since I can't really get how those things are done.
-- TacocaT on 7/14/2014 6:09:25 AM with a score of 3299