Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Heros

10 years ago

So i'm wondering what kind of protagonists you like.....There are way to many bland ones out there.

I generally like HUMAN ones, as in they make a wrong choice every once and a while, and they mess up, and even when they try to do the right thing, it's kinda the wrong thing.

Like Ryujji from ToraDora

Everyone said "Dont give Taigas dad a chance, he's gonna ditch her all over again, break her heart, etc" But Ryujji, out of the kindness f his heart, told Taiga to give her father another chance. In the end, he ditched her again, showing us that the nice choice can be the wrong choice.

Heros

10 years ago

Intelligent, strong, sometimes mad or severely lacking in different aspects. It's more their fight to become/stay what they want to be and the world around them is a playground... or graveyard.

HeroEs

10 years ago

I typically like realistic characters with thought out strengths and weaknesses, without using trope/convention style flaws to make stereotypical heroes and villains like seen in a kids programme on television.

Good heroes are also either better but with explanation (like being nobility and thus trained how to fight), or they are completely ordinary, but they make smart decisions that differentiate themselves from the foolish and selfish crowds (like saving the life of a useful character rather than idly watching on). THAT is what makes a great hero, including for storygames!

Heros

10 years ago

-sigh-

Its heroes....

Also, people I can relate to.

Heros

10 years ago

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/onepunch_man/

If you're overpowered and you have horrible social skills, you get 100/10 for me XD