Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Please Feature

18 years ago
Can you please feature my quiz, Atomic Quiz in the Quiz area?  I personally think it's the second best quiz compared to the one's I've played (all except for 2 or 3).    Please feature it.  Can you give a reason why it shouldn't?

Please Feature

18 years ago
Can you feature my MAG quiz,please!

Please Feature

18 years ago

I'm sorry, but your data is based off changed data and mostly the forums.  Try remaking it so that it stays clear of the forums and deals with the games.  For example, you could have it so that one question asks "Which game was Score officially made for?".  The answer would be Finals Week.  The forums have changed and provide to obscure data since September 2005.

Please Feature

18 years ago

the reason it isnt is cause march isnt on. he is the one that features games. you know that im sure but i just wanted to point it out lol

nate

Please Feature

18 years ago
Yah, I know.  Many games haven't been checked yet.

Please Feature

18 years ago
me niether.

Please Feature

18 years ago
What are you disagreeing to?  There is nothing to disagree with with the word neither.  I was just pointing out the obvious.

Please Feature

18 years ago

I have played all of the quizzes now.  I still don't see one that's better.  In fact, here is a list of the quizzes I think are the best:

Atomic Quiz
Chronicles of Narnia Quiz
Happiness Test
What you should know about Drivers... (whatever it's called)

Why you ask?

Atomic Quiz has that very last page that tells what questions you got wrong and why you got it wrong.
Cronicles of Narnia Quiz is pretty ordinary except that part at the end.
Happiness Test is already featured.
What you should know about Drivers... should be renamed and featured because of how funny it is and that it's based off of certain facts from a report.

Also, I think that this quiz should be deleted:  The Linkin Park Fan quiz;

What is it?  It's 5 pages with the following questions:

1.  Are you in college?
    -->Yes  (number 4)
   --->No   (number 2)

2.  Are you in High School?
   --->Yes (number 4)
   ---> No  (number 3)

3.  Are you in your late teens or lower twenties?
  --->Yes (number 4)
  --->No  (number 5)

4.  You are a Linkin Park Fan.
  --->End game/Leave Comments

5.  You are not a Linkin Park Fan.
  --->End game/Leave Comments

As you can see, this game asks for age only.  That's not a quiz.  That's just dumb.  Also, your comment Alex, was hilarious.

"Wow! I'm a Linkin Park Fan! Wait ... what's Linkin Park?   -- alexp 4/1/2002 1:04:22 PM:"

Please Feature

18 years ago
Quiz:  How Nice Are You? - Add this one to my list up there.  Those are the one's I want featured.

Please Feature

18 years ago
Please check out my Roman Quiz: http://myadventuregame.com/game/?The_Roman_Quiz

Please Feature

18 years ago
Bump