Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

random stories

15 years ago
Hi i am kind of new ish here and well i need to know if anybody wants to make pics or write random stories with me.

random stories

15 years ago
you wont find people willing to write random stuff for someone else. usually you gotta write your own stuff for a bit to get a reputation.
nate

random stories

15 years ago
lol, You broke so many rules, my little noobito. First, you don't ask for "random pics", because we need a subject to look up for these pics. I mean, do you really want penis pictures? Second, Nate's right. Usually, one writes his OWN stories. And three, I can honestly guarentee you that your stories will not be rated 8 overall because your stories are random. That's just the truth.
Anyway, hi man!

random stories

15 years ago
Me noob yah

In which case, yeah, but I can't rite serious stuff. No seriously.

random stories

15 years ago
And I expect 1s, so I don't care that you said I wont get 8s.

random stories

15 years ago
Not at good goal. Many games rated one are deleted.

random stories

15 years ago
I thought they could only be unpublished.

And also, some of the games on here are random (Ahem MazeMan) and are kept and voted up.

random stories

15 years ago
Oh, right, unpublished. Also, that is true, but those are actually considered pretty good. I guess it depends on the kind of random you institute.

random stories

15 years ago
Naw, see WR: try to, you know, TRY with your stories. Randomness is not as funny as REAL comedy, it's not new, and frankly it's not good.

Randomizing Stories (look below)

15 years ago
No I base my story on a serious topic then just randomize it. Ex.

Sauce Age. Two clans = War on Mars.
Pink Barbie Tank = randomity.

And that goes the same with the day and Mazemans other games.

I guess that if you base your story on something good, then just throw in stuff along the way while keeping on the storyline. If you hate my stuff so be it. I don't give poo about trophies, so you can give me -300 pts if you want.

Randomizing Stories (look below)

15 years ago
Well good thing you are making that War on Mars thingy random and crappy. I have a GOOD idea for one. lol

Randomizing Stories

15 years ago
Haha you said look below you didn't give any advice.

Randomizing Stories

15 years ago
...Uh, rephrase your sentence. It make no sense for me.

And I swear the smiley is illegal in 27 states in Continental USA.

Randomizing Stories

15 years ago
Whats with the picture of me, guys?