Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

How Long can you survive a zombie siege?

15 years ago

This is just a message that basically tells everyone that I'm currently working on my first story already, and to show what it actually is. The game is set in a Wal-mart store where you and 27 other survivors barricaded themselves. You are the planner, so it will be up to you to choose how to barricade yourselves during the siege. There will be a lack of storyline but this wasn't supposed to have much of a story anyways. The beginning tells you the details of the building you're in and the position you are currently placed in. You are given 15 minutes to prepare for the initial attack. You will have to watch out for notable side-threats, such as betrayalful survivors and individual zombies threats that you must handle yourself. 

If anyone wants to offer suggestions or a comment or, feel free to. 

15 years ago

Btw I realize that plenty of people are making these zombie games so it is becoming a very exhausted genre, but I don't plan to stick with it for long.

15 years ago

Yeah. Two different games isn't sticking around at all...

Mockery aside, what's the point of not including any story? Why not go above and beyond! Instead of making another tired old zombie game, make an interesting story. Don't just settle on the classic "humans surviving an apocalypse of inexplicibly-zombified zombies!

15 years ago

I know zombies can only be killed by elimination of the brain or decapitation.Pepper spray and other blinding products dont work on zombies and victims of zombie bites and scratches(Basicly Zombie fluids+ Human wound= Zombification) have 7 hours before total zombification. It takes double the amount of electricity to kill a human to kill a zombie.

For more zombie info P.M. me.

15 years ago

I mean it takes double the amount of electricity that would kill a human to kill a zombie.

15 years ago

Pft, like you're an expert... Read the Zombie Survival Guide, World War Z, and pretty much anything else written by Max Brooks. Oh, and go onto the Zombie Survival and Defense Wikia.

15 years ago

FYI, I have read the zombie survial guide ( Thats where I got the tips I wrote from).I think I know how to kill a zombie.

15 years ago

(Please mind my spelling, I dont like to perfect it all of the time)

15 years ago

Alright, you spelled "survival" wrong by forgetting the second 'v'. Also, you forgot to space after placing the period after the parenthese.