Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Europe

13 years ago

Just in case you'd like to track my trip, so far my itinerary has looked like this:

I flew into London and stayed there for 7 hours before flying to Rome.
I stayed in Rome for 4 days before taking the train to Pisa.
I stayed in Pisa for 8 hours (just to see the tower) and then took the train to La Spezia.
La Spezia is very close to Cinqua Terra and I spent 4 days in Cinqua Terra befoer taking the train to Milan.
I spent 3 days in Milan before taking the train to Venice.
I spent 4 days in Venice before taking the train to Vienna.
I spent 5 hours in Vienna befoer taking the train to Prague.
This is my 3rd day in Prague, I leave tomorrow for Dresden.

I plan to spend two days in Dresden before spending at least 4 in Berlin. I may or may not visit friends in Germany but after that I want to go to Amsterdam, perhaps Brussels, the D-Day beaches in France, Paris and perhaps parts of the UK.

MY days might be a little off but it's fairly accurate. I'll be returning home on the 5th.

Europe

13 years ago
Dresden was sweet, saw the actual slaughterhouse 5 area. Off to Berlin right now.

Europe

13 years ago

Bad.  Ass.

Europe

13 years ago

Very cool bro, rock on. If I was your age, I'd say immediately damage neurons with as much THC as possible in Amsterdam.

Europe

13 years ago

It's 3 AM and I'm not entirely sober (haha.....) and I'm sitting here on this macintosh computer hating my life.  Also, someone should tell me why I meet more Aussies here than any other nationality times ten. Literally, met two dozen so far and they're all from Melbourne or Perth.

Europe

13 years ago

It's the height of winter down here, and Australia basically has a mediterranian climate, so it'd be a good way to return to the awesome 30 degree and higher summer temperatures.

I'm working on non-CYOA stuff: a novel and a game.

Europe

13 years ago

Actually managed to stumble into one of Europe's hottest periods in history. Consistently breaking 40 at mid day and when I was in Milano, at one point it was over 30 at 3 in the morning.

Europe

13 years ago
Stayed with a friend in Hamburg and had a fucking awesome time, his family was so generous. I never paid a cent through 24§ in bus tickets, a meal out at a restaurant, a legit. german barbecue, currywurst, entrance to tourist attractions, and a variety of other awesome activities.

Gonna go see a friend in Frankfurt tomorrow, she is the single most attractive person that I have ever encountered and I've never got more than a hug from her, doubt that will change tomorrow but a guy can dream! She's a bit of a party animal so I'm hoping she shows me some of the nightlife.

After that, it's back to Berlin because I fucking love that city and want to party some more. Went to a jazz club there last time one of the nights and had a fucking blast, one of the greatest times of my life.

3J

Europe

13 years ago

Frankfurt was..... I stayed in a hostel in the red light district and let me be the first to say, that was eye opening.

Europe

13 years ago

How many hookers did you fuck?

Europe

13 years ago

None.  But a buddy of mine and me went into one of the Eros houses just to see what it's like.  Pretty crazy, packed with guys and most aren't old or ugly. There's no social consequence to it over here, since it's legal and all.  Not my cup of tea though, I don't see anything morally wrong with it (since there are no pimps here, the girls are independant), I just don't need to pay for sex.  Also the whole idea of possibly catching an STD in return for 20 minutes of pleasure is totally a turn-off.

We're about to go out and see the reichstag, the wall, the bunker, etc, etc, etc.